The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
smogs

Reptable

This is mainly for apoth but i thought some othres would find it interesting

Its my coffee table... that i made out of bits of wood from a broken bed i got off the street (i love scrounging)

It has a glass top and lights in it and also contains my two blue tongue lizards i have... here are some pics (scuse the mess around it... i just finished cleaning out the table and havnt tidied up aorund it yet)

reptable1.jpg

also the whole top opens up to provide access... i was going to make a drawer but thought it might end up more trouble than its worth trying to open and clsoe it always

reptable2.jpg

this next picture is me enjoying the benifits of having a table the perfect hight to put your feet on.

reptable3.jpg

and finally just one of the lizards having a chow down on the grossest stuff ever... a combination of vege scraps and dogfood... mmm!

reptable4.jpg

cool smogs, good to see recyling going on, i used to make shit out of stuff i found in hard rubbish....love hard rubbish

Really nice work Smogs! It's very satisfying making stuff yourself, I bet something like that would cost a fair bit to buy new.

Are they young'uns? I always thought the lizards around here were blue tongues but the faces on yours look a bit different.

That is fucking cool.

Props.

Wait, wait. Fucking cool.

There.

:D

yeah they are about 1 year old... not sure exactly because i didnt know how old they were when i got em

i have seen a few babies around sydney lately! man they are cute and tame as... u can just casually strole over and pick them up for a pat... and they dont even struggle!

good pets to have

please dont take them from the wild tho... buy them from a breeder and get a license... its not hard!

and yes making shit is cool... im wowrking on making a fishtank out of an old tv (when i get my power tools abck off mate who has had them forever!) and i already made a snake cage out of spare wood as well... i would amke more furniture if i had somewhere to put it!

units suck

Hey cock-sucker.

How bout you put my fucken letter in your Dr Smogs section of your crappy website or I beat the living shit out of you. Don't worry about writing a reply, I don't want your fucken advice, just your walky talkies. You have 48 minutes to comply before I start bashing your mum about the head with her amputated limbs (which I will amputate myself).

yours lovingly

-Chemical Shaman

hahaha. Can you feeeeel the love?

btw smogs, nice lizards, great table and bad pants (pink cords?)!

[ 22. March 2005, 22:38: Message edited by: Bongchitis ]

I mean cords are pretty dicky...but PINK???

..and don't give us that "nah man they're actually apricot" shit either!!

Seriously though nice work mate but I've already got rights to the tv fish-tank thing :P

There's plenty of lizards around home including a couple of blue-tongues.They live in a length of 100mm pipe sitting under a tree, which is a good way to get them to hang around.If you provide the right environment for animals it's amazing what comes out of the woodwork.

Just last week a bearded dragon tore across the yard after scaring the shit out of my curious kitten and was being chased by my dog.He's good though, one word from me and he stopped so the lizard thought he got away

haha adjust your monitor they dont look pink to me

in eprson they are a chocolate brown

they look funny because of the flash...

anyways i thought i would wack up a picture of my snake for ya... shes a pretty one

heres one of her crushing a GI joe tpe thing i got to make some movies with

dude-snake.jpg

and here she is crushing my camerlia sinensis plant when i was taking her for walkies in my garden

isabelle3.jpg