The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Flux

DOSED screening in Sydney

Don't miss this screening of the award-winning Dosed Movie presented by Dendy Cinemas Newtown on November 24th, Sunday, 4:30pm, Dendy Newtown, 261-263 King St, Newtown, NSW. 

Tickets on sale now: https://www.dendy.com.au/movies/dosed 

An evening dedicated to psychedelics, mental health, addiction, compassion, education, and solutions. The DOSED screening will be followed by a Q&A led by Jef Baker from the Australian Psychedelic Society - APS and special guests (TBA) 

Check out the Trailer for DOSED: https://www.facebook.com/DosedMovie/videos/363976790993813/ 

After many years of prescription medications failed her a suicidal woman turns to underground healers to try and overcome her depression, anxiety, and opioid addiction with illegal psychedelic medicine like magic mushrooms and iboga. 

www.DOSEDMOVIE.com 

DOSED.jpg

DOSED.thumb.jpg.225706da1b9cb9325a7a63fd48b834ff.jpg

DOSED.thumb.jpg.225706da1b9cb9325a7a63fd48b834ff.jpg

Edited by Flux
  • Like 2

Looks legit man. :) What would the chances have been of this being made 10 years ago...?

• Like 1

Saw this in Melb last night - well worth watching, though not without some ethical complexity. 

• Like 1

Edit: ill keep my thoughts to myself  

Edited by Pseudo Mexican
  • Like 1

@Pseudo Mexican start a new thread with your thoughts on the film. I don’t need to agree with you (not that we even know if we disagree yet) to want to hear what you have to say.