The Corroboree
interbeing

Looking for land to store an unoccupied cabin

Hi humans,

We are in a bit of a pickle. 

Backstory: A year ago we purchased our dream property in Terania Creek of the northern rivers NSW. 

The plan was to finally ground my extensive cactus collection and grow the nursery, Trichocereus Australia.

However, dream home turned into nightmare, when we discovered the home we were living in had major water damage 

and mould growth. My finance, Olive's health took a steep downward turn as she is being poisoned by the mycotoxins from the mould 

(mould is toxic to everyone but 25% of the population suffer from the inability to detox these toxins from their body). 

After a lot of back and forth we've decided that we should sell our land and move on, as the house his beyond remediation,

and the environment of the property is a perfect environment for mould.

All this has come to a head at an interesting time as we have a portable cabin being made in Newcastle that will be ready in a couple of weeks,

that we were planning on putting on the property. However, access to our land is tricky and it would be a very costly operation to get it there. 

We wanted to throw it out there whether anybody owns accessible land that we could store our cabin on for 6 - 18 months while we sell and buy a more suitable property.

The cabin is 9 x 6 meters and comes in two parts on a 10m truck. Ideally anywhere between Newcastle and northern NSW.

We are happy to exchange rent or exchange for cactus!

Any leads or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Rodni and Olive

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Glaukus said:

Shit man, sorry to hear your woes. Hope you get some leads asap.

Thanks mate.

Hey mate, I might be able to help. Will it be getting moved in November, or early December? Not sure if what I have is suitable but I'll get in touch with you tomorrow.  Pm me your phone number and I'll text you. :)

• Like 3

Oh dear, what a real kick in the guts that is mate. So close to that dream becoming a reality,  we thought you had it in your hands hey. I’m really  gutted for you . 

It would be nice if you made a big profit on the resale of your property, imagine that! 

Wishing you a  brighter future ( with no mould) . All the best.

Edited by Amazonian
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Amazonian said:

Oh dear, what a real kick in the guts that is mate. So close to that dream becoming a reality,  we thought you had it in your hands hey. I’m really  gutted for you . 

It would be nice if you made a big profit on the resale of your property, imagine that! 

Wishing you a  brighter future ( with no mould) . All the best.

:wub:

On 26/10/2019 at 7:41 PM, interbeing said:

Hi humans,

We are in a bit of a pickle. 

Backstory: A year ago we purchased our dream property in Terania Creek of the northern rivers NSW. 

The plan was to finally ground my extensive cactus collection and grow the nursery, Trichocereus Australia.

However, dream home turned into nightmare, when we discovered the home we were living in had major water damage 

and mould growth. My finance, Olive's health took a steep downward turn as she is being poisoned by the mycotoxins from the mould 

(mould is toxic to everyone but 25% of the population suffer from the inability to detox these toxins from their body). 

After a lot of back and forth we've decided that we should sell our land and move on, as the house his beyond remediation,

and the environment of the property is a perfect environment for mould.

All this has come to a head at an interesting time as we have a portable cabin being made in Newcastle that will be ready in a couple of weeks,

that we were planning on putting on the property. However, access to our land is tricky and it would be a very costly operation to get it there. 

We wanted to throw it out there whether anybody owns accessible land that we could store our cabin on for 6 - 18 months while we sell and buy a more suitable property.

The cabin is 9 x 6 meters and comes in two parts on a 10m truck. Ideally anywhere between Newcastle and northern NSW.

We are happy to exchange rent or exchange for cactus!

Any leads or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Rodni and Olive

holy chit! i'm sure some peabody will offer up their unused bit 'o'land;'oh'on their (insert amount of H 'ere)

ectares nuggettts:wink:

anyway this derserves a bump

-imagine allowing r to park his cubby house on your stale back paddock - you could ...in theory ....end up with a tonne of amazballs catkoose

:innocent_n:

• Like 1

I've had to pull out because of a crazy family member :( it woulda been such a cool thing to do too. And all the bloody cactus to choose from :(  :( :(  good luck Rodni hope you find something soon mate