The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Average Joe

What have you learnt?

Now that i've got your attention, What is it you have learned? From the plants, from the experience of growing and communicating with others from a community that at some stage in your life you probably never knew existed?

Personally i have learned that there is a universe bigger than anything any of us could possibly conceive that is as complex as it is simple. As chaotic as it is ordered and as relevant as it is not.

There is a history that we are taught and a history that is true, a sad fact that the reality most of us live in is a lie told to generations. Yes just from plants!!

The plants really are our teachers, whether we accept it or not they hold onto the wisdom that can be suppressed  by governments or conquistadors and deliver when we are ready. There are answers to the next generations questions in our gardens. We are all protectors of the knowledge we share

Love 

P.S this is not a psychotic episode haha

• Like 5

Hey Joe, no shit id been thinking about such a thread and there one is!

Ive learnt that Kindness is a universal currency of sorts.  This kindness directed to plants and animals will restore Trust, heal fractures in the mother. Recreate a dreaming.  Practically speaking outside the realm of spirit this could materialise into something looking like restoring a carbon balance.  

Within the realm of spirit plants told me a cactus once told me 'the only difference between us is logic'.  I found this quirky at the time but after churning on it i think i get more and more out of the message.  Simply that beyond our limited thoughts we are part of the same organism.  A vine said were all kissed on the forehead by the spirit of Mother Aya when we were born.  This rings deeply for me connection wise atm. Deeping the belonging to Gaia.  As terrestrial as that sounds, Acacia showed me that she also is wishing to evolve and mingle with other worlds.  With their spirits.  Somehow Id previously never considered the spirits of other worlds.

I feel part of my role is to facilitate these goals somehow.  Gardening is a great start! That i should bring healing, open up communication lines. That i should use my clever little apeman fingers to bring more plant spirits here, weave a new dreaming for future gens.  Mine out of life as much kindness as i can whilst I'm/ we're all still here.  Im truly humbled and  grateful for the direction and inspiration i recieve from plants.

Kindness

Trust

Ps. Also not a psychotic episode

• Like 7

I'll try to keep it short. For me it's great to be part of both a collective brain and a community of likeminded people at the same time. You can really learn from more than just answers  to technical questions,  but also from other people's experiences and attitudes, from accepting other people and ideas into your little world , and most of all willingness to share. The art of giving as well as recieving, with complete strangers.

I guess when plants can multiply endlessly then so should our kindness and generosity to one another. If we can bring that principle into the way we live then we can build a better world for all. Helping our fellow man while enjoying in our hobbies and interests. I think that's the real idea you're paying forward when you help out a noob or throw in a few freebies etc.

If you have a good thing preserve it best by sharing it. Same goes for the entire community -participate and preserve. Look after this good thing we've got, and look after each other.

I keep thinking I owe it to others for all the good things I've got. Thanks y'all :)

(I'm so high right now)LOL

• Like 9

consciousness is not something localised to human brains

• Like 4

I've learned that people can be cunts. And that it's still worth being kind anyway. Fuck them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1