The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Mosh

Lagochilus inebrians revisit

I have been trying to purchase the herb, but none is available atm. Is this because of its rarity and may be listed by CITES? I couldn't find it on the data base, but aren't really familiar with researching CITES data base. Can anyone help?

I'm interested in the herb material only, and why it is no longer available. The whole herb contains the seeds.

I've grown my own but no seeds, wondering what the pollinator is.

I lost my plants after heavy summer rain. The material I have is great, been sitting around in in a not to well sealed container

and is still potent.

• Like 1

Its endangered in its natural habitat... But surely cultivation is a good thing.

I smoked an extract PAH were selling back in the day, worst tasting smoke I have ever had with zero effect. I had wrongly assumed it was the active ingredient in the original Spice, before it was known to be synthetic. The herb itself was more interesting. Foul taste, but 15g as a tea gave a unique effect, a distinct head-change, not unlike (but not the same as) very mild weed or even kava. Fresh herb would be the way to go with this one to go I reckon. Be good to get viable seeds. I have read that much of the dried herb on the market is in fact a related species.

I've got some seed that's a few years old now, but should be OK.

A decoction is the traditional way, I've found this excellent, with a bit of honey.

The herb can be boiled several times before it loses potency.

Effects are really strong, as a sedative. More deep body relaxation, with very clear mental functioning.

A bit like cannabis without all the racing mental bullshit!