The Corroboree
kindness

Psilocybe Cubensis B+ Spore Prints for sale (MICROSCOPY ONLY!!!)

As the title suggests, I have a bunch of psilocybe cubensis B+ strain for sale.  Prints are fresh and guaranteed viable.  They are presented on foil so good for the microscope.  $20 each, $2 for postage.  PM me for further details and payment info.  Cheers

Edited by kindness

As above but also have ‘Burma’ strain also available now.  Cheers 

Has anyone who bought prints from @kindness above received theirs? I paid for one 13 days ago but still haven't received it.

Message to seller @kindness 4 days ago & yesterday have gone unanswered...

Just wondering whats up...

Also watching the mailbox

hey guys, I have ordered microscopy prints from kindness before (about 2 months ago), and I received them. It did take about 2 weeks for mine to come, I messaged him when I got a bit worried and he said that he had been a busy man and it slipped his mind, He told me that if for whatever reason I didn't receive them that he would send out some more. The prints came the next day haha. I'm confident you guys will receive your prints for your microscopes!

• Like 1

Hey guys and girls.  I was away for a bit.  All will be sorted for you tomorrow with some extras for the stuff around.  I’m really sorry about this!  But all will be sorted soon.

• Like 2

All good kind sir, I know what it's like, wasn't worried, plenty of things to look at through the scope until I get mine, and plenty to keep me busy otherwise.

Current lot of spore prints and slides are now sold out.  I am expecting another selection of microscope friendly material within the next 10 days so watch this space and keep the questions coming.  I will answer them if I am able, here or via pm.  On that note of seeking information regarding all things fungal, there is a wealth of knowledge in prior threads here that I have certainly learnt a heck of a lot from.  Make use of that resource if you are considering this rewarding hobby. 

Regards

• Like 1

Anybody have the prints yet? 

Paid on July 2nd with the promise they would be sent the next day. Contacted July 17tg and said they had been sent that day. Still nothing. 

Not super pleased hey. 

@mark80 - haven't received mine yet, but the seller assured me it was sent late last week so I'm expecting it any day now...

Yeah, this type of trading is not acceptable IMHO.

If payment is made, then goods should be sent, on time, unless communicated clearly and agreed.

There needs to be trust and assurance in the trading system or else it all falls apart.

I hope this all turns out ok and that kindness is also ok. 

• Like 4

I definitely dropped the ball on this lot and I am really sorry about that.  I don’t think I’m going to continue getting these things out there.  I really should have got them out way sooner and let everyone know when I wasn’t able to.  I just felt really bad about it so didn’t do anything.  They should all be there by now or tomorrow latest. If they aren’t please pm me and let me know.  

The only other ones I want to send out are free ones to everyone I have made wait.  You will need to contact me via pm as I can’t remember everyone they have gone to.  It all just got a bit much with travel, girlfriends, work and normal life.  Guess I’m not cut out for it.  You will all get what you ordered and more though so please accept my apology as real and believe me when I say I’ve traded on this site for many many years now and have always come through, and I do try and be generous about it.  The entheogenic community is important to me and by that I mean the people who value this stuff.  So again, sorry.  I feel shit for the delay and it’s been a constant stress this whole time.

pm me if you need any more help.

• Like 2

Can confirm I received a lovely dark & high quality spore print from @kindness today. I appreciate you pulling through with this! Understand that you were busy and definitely no hard feelings.

• Thanks 1

Very glad to hear it's all on the way to being sorted. And I hope you're ok Kindness.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Glaukus said:

Very glad to hear it's all on the way to being sorted. And I hope you're ok Kindness.

I am going okay, thank you for that.  I do value you people put there and only want good for all of us...  as a few people have contacted me just recently for some prints I’ve decided to only receive payment when I’m popping them in the actual post box.  Communication via email with pictures and then payment.  Bit more complicated but at least no one will have to wonder if they will have to wait three weeks for them  :( 

onwards and upwards my friends.  Let’s get back to studying and learning about these things and ourselves!  Thanks everyone for the opportunity for me to grow personally and try to be a person of my word.

pewce 

• Like 3