The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
RonnySimulacrum

EGA Garden states - SAB Volunteers call out

Hey SAB plant heads

Many of you may be aware of the upcoming EGA event, Garden states - an indoor community gathering comprised of keynote lectures, panel discussions, workshops, and a market space all celebrating the sacred garden and value of the botanic world. 

It’s important for us to make our events accessible to all in our community, and so this is a call out for anyone who might not be able to purchase a ticket to apply for a volunteer role. Volunteers play a crucial role in making our events possible and it’s a way to get involved and attend the event if purchasing a ticket is not possible for you or you would just rather help be a part of it all. 

The event is being held on Sunday, May 12 (Mother's Day) in Springvale. There a number of different roles to fill and we ask volunteers to contribute approximately 4 hours of their time over the course of the day. Places are limited so we likely won’t be able to place everyone who applies in a role.

If you are interested in volunteering please fill in an application via the link below by Friday 12/04 (next week). 

Please note that this link is not intended to be public so please DO NOT share it as it for past crew and SAB people that wish to step up and get involved. 

Volunteer application link: https://entheogenesis.typeform.com/to/zlGPvc

Just wish to know more about the event then head here - https://www.entheogenesis.org/garden_states_2019

:)

Edited by RonnySimulacrum
  • Like 2

I wish I was closer!

I hope the lectures will be recorded and put up for those who cannot attend :)

Hope this year goes well! Hopefully one year i'll be able to come along! keep up the good work :) 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Caster said:

I wish I was closer!

I hope the lectures will be recorded and put up for those who cannot attend :)

Hope this year goes well! Hopefully one year i'll be able to come along! keep up the good work :) 

This ^^

Really appreciate the EGA channel, best source for ethnobotany talks there is.

• Like 3

Yes, we are blessed with that EGA Channel.

We still have some Volunteers spaces available for those that wont to support

Hope to see you all at this one

;-)