2005-02-12_082448_imadfgdfgge001.jpg

2005-02-12_082858_imadfgdfgge002.jpg

2005-02-12_083016_imadfgdfgge003.jpg

& here's the drugs they got him with

2005-02-12_083316_methoil.jpg

1 Gallon of some nicely colored Honey Meth Oil

Oh Goodie!

Hope they have a garage sale. I've been dying to get some cheap glassware :D

That anti tank gun looks like fun too. It would be perfect for taking out a presidential limo. :mad:

What anti-tank gun ? the thing leaning against the wall ? My guess is it's a grenade launcher , just as cool tho :D . The Anti tank guns that I've seen are just a 50 cal style bolt action that have a solid insert in the projectile. The projectile hits the tank and penetrates the tanks armour as the slug disintegrates, the small solid insert then continues through into the tank and ricochets all around inside the tank killing all inside and making a hell of a mess,I would imagine that if you had the right projectiles the 50 cal could almost do the same job.

what a shit load of glassware, wow.

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/programs/forensic...tins_index.html

Some more exciting tales of DEA smuggling bust stuff.

I think that putting his product in a Valsic cold chill dill pickle gallon jar marked by a 8 or a double eight ball was bad luck.

The other bad luck was having all that stuff, guns and such.

I bet he bought most of the guns from years long setup/buy money by the DEA.

Couldn't give me the stuff in the pictures, Legal Plants keep me out of trouble.

Poor guy won't be out untill warpdrive and going to alpha centuri happens and we are flying around in jetson hovercraft.

Just as a paranoid note I wonder if entheogen forums are targeted lately?

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/programs/forensic...904/mg0904.html

check out picture #10 and the story.

How the heck would they get bufotonine crude extract?!!! most likey bought it @ a online ethobotanical store.

Just on the above mentioned link , Anadenanthera peregrina is mentioned as yopo, yet A. colubrina is called yopo as well ? :confused:

"Same same, but different" as the saying goes ?

Would the real Yopo please stand up.

thats a interesting site. funny some of the ways people try to smuggle things in.

Originally posted by brian:

How the heck would they get bufotonine crude extract?!!! most likey bought it @ a online ethobotanical store.

'Love Rock' is a popular chinese medicine. It is made from the toxin of a Bufo species. I think it might even be Bufo marinus - the cane toad.

The toxin contains tryptamines, but this is not the reason for taking it. Apparently the strong steroids in the toxin which can cause blindness, heart failure and other nasty effects are actually aphrodisical in tiny quantities.

The DEA Northeast Laboratory (New York, NY) recently received 790 round, off white tablets with a sunflower logo, suspected ecstasy (see Photo 6). The tablets were acquired in New York City by agents from the DEA New York Division. Analysis of the tablets (total net mass 215.8 grams) by GC/FID and GC/MS, however, indicated not MDMA but rather 7.6 percent cocaine calculated as the hydrochloride salt (20 milligrams per tablet), along with acetaminophen, caffeine, and a small amount of propoxyphene (salt form and isomer of propoxyphene not determined). This was the first submission of cocaine in tablet form to the Northeast Laboratory, and is believed to be the first submission of tablets with a sunflower logo.

mg1004_fig6.jpg

web page

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement Orlando Regional Crime Laboratory (Orlando, Florida) recently received three different sets of tablets, suspected MDMA. The first exhibit was submitted by the Orange County Sheriff's Office, and consisted of 18 round pink tablets with a thin white coating on one side and a thin pink coating on the opposite side, total net mass 6.1 grams (see Photo 12). The white face had a dollar sign ($) logo, while the pink face was unmarked. Marquis color tests of each layer gave no reactions; however, the acidifed cobalt thiocyanate test gave a blue color for the pink layer and a very pale blue color for the white layer. Analysis by GC and GC/MS indicated not MDMA but rather a mixture of cocaine and pseudoephedrine.

web page

[ 17. February 2005, 04:38: Message edited by: nabraxas ]

this black rock as it is called in this website, containing bufotonine, is actually legal in parts of the carribean, i bought some this stuff at a well know local pharmacy in antigua, is called black stone over there and it is a sex aid so to speak, you wet your finger with a few drops of water, rub it on the really hard resin.

it's so hard the resin it feels like a stone, your rub the residue on your helmet, then you must wash helmet after no mare than 9 minutes,

belive me when i tell you no matter what you do while at the business you cannot cum before 2 hours, and when you do it feels like you head is going to explode.

it makes you helmet numb for this time.

there was website selling it i'll have to get back to ya'll about the site.

i did'nt think it was illegal i got though

mexico,huston,los angeles, and sydney with it, i did'nt even try to hide it. did'nt think it was illegal.

same stuff.

Another ancient aphrodisiac works through a similar mechanism. The aphrodisiac known as "love stone" in the West Indies and "chan su" in China, these chemicals have made a comeback in the 1990s in the United States under the names "Stone", "LoveStone", "Black Stone", "Stud 100" and "Rock Hard" (Brubacher et al. 1995). Love stone and chan su have been found to be nearly identical. They contain bufotenine and the bufadienolides resibufogenin, bufalin and cinobufagin derived from toads, especially Bufo bufo gargarizans, Bufo vulgaris and Bufo marinus (Barry et al. 1996; Davis 1985). Bufotenine is a tryptamine psychedelic related to psilocybin and bufadienolides are cardiotonic steroids, or steroids that disrupt the normal rhythm of the heart.

The recently marketed version of "Stone" came in a dry, brown-colored cube. When smoked, the effective delivery of bufotenine accentuates the hallucinogenic effect of the psychedelic. However, when ingested, the effect of the bufadienolides on the heart is accentuated. Between February of 1993 and May of 1995, four men died of cardiac dysrythmia after ingesting this marketed aphrodisiac. The packaging instructed consumers to moisten the cube and apply it externally to the penis to prolong erection. When used appropriately, this should produce an anesthetic effect. Once again, this anesthetic effect is intended to prolong the duration of an erection by numbing sensitivity.

quote:

belive me when i tell you no matter what you do while at the business you cannot cum before 2 hours,

Had a similar problem once as a result of a cycling injury. Basically i rode a 100 mile ride (160km) without getting out of my seat. The result was a bruised prostate. It felt like a cold breeze was blowing on my dick and it was basically numb !! I could have sex for hours and not achieve anything , could have taken my dick and slammed it in a car door and still felt nothing Pretty scary but feeling did come back after a few days. :P

I posted these pics over at a hunting forum & someone recognized the big thing at the back. It's a Redeye surface to air missile launcher! Pretty old though, they came out in the 60s, began phasing them out in 82, last one dismantled in 95.

fim-43c-1.jpg

xmim-43a.jpg

Perhaps both in terms of substances and firearms this person was more of a connoseur than a serious production operation.

wow that's impressive.

Funny thing is, all those firearms are probably owned legit...hmm maybe except the sam lol

'ahh i hunt deer, big'uns' woot america! :rolleyes:

think the site was opane.com, it was odd i thought when i vewed the site, coz they also sold christian books, wierd, this is related to the black stone topic above, desenesatizing herb.

anyone considering ordering this plz keep in mind that it may contain bufotenine and or dmt, both of which are scheduled in all states and via the customs act. some hard black resin arriving in Oz is bound to get them into a GC/MS mood

It's not like the US Agencies aren't aware of this

Yes, they get things wrong (on purpose?)

but they also get much of it all right.

Flip:

It's not  like the US Agencies aren't  aware of this

Yes, they get things wrong (on purpose?)

but they also get much of it all right.

I don't have a gripe with the U.S. government civil employees, only with the politicals, which is simply business interests.

I have to go half way around the world to get get

good reporting news.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Front_Page.html

I found some more trojuns in the Program Folder called NAVXCELL. Probably some U.S. Navy intelligence unit that thought that was a clever name.

Also windows/remover.dll

and

windows/nxstinst.exe

Norton woundn't remove them so did a manual.

don't know where I got them.