The Corroboree
panda

It's been to long advice on spores

Hi there thanks for taking the time to read my noob post so ive been looking for this forum for a few  months now haven't  been on this the site in a good 3 years. my question to everyone reading the post is how is it looking for spore trading these days?  i was in contact with a few people of this forum Skellum/drildo but obviously   they cant wait a few years for me to reply ill be looking for some soon to study for my university project ofcourse at the moment i have 1 option which is a subreddit {sporetraders} can anyone tell me how reputable this place is or if anyone has had any experiences. if i have no luck anywhere online  ill be walking down to my neighbours cow paddock to buy some milk with a few questions .  

Edited by panda

Prints get traded/sold within Australia. My key bit of advice is to never have spores sent from overseas.

Sporeworks has worked for me in the past. There's no issue with ordering prints from overseas because they are just on a piece of paper. Spore syringes are detectable, though. It's easy enough to make your own.

Edited by Cimi

I have some available for microscopy.  PM me if you are interested.