The Corroboree
Ethnoob

My wish list

I just went through the named clone list and these are the ones I don't already have that I want to get my grubby hands on. 

Crazy spine
Chemical shamans dick    <--- Just sold a kidney to get it but would trade someone a fair few cuts for a second one in the future.
Ferret
Fields bridgesii
Killer green cactus
Lumberjack
Melted wax
Mum & Dad
SS01, 2, etc.
Tig
Fields knuthianus
Hyperspacepixie
Juul's Giant
Landfill
NoThink
Dawson's Peruvianus
Gawler
Len
Norma
Sharxx Blue
Yoda
Hulk
Big blue terscheckii
Dawson's long spine terscheckii

Foolsbreath

I'm also keen as mustard to get my hands on anything that's active and super blue that's not on that list.  Greens and yellows are nice but those blue girls make me weak at the knees with their beauty.

Leave a reply or PM me with what you have and what you want in return :)

Edit: 12/25 have been sourced so far and potentially some really nice blue ones as well.  I love this community :wub:

Edited by Ethnoob
Genetics acquired

everybody want that CSD :)

ooooo, it begins.... I can help out with a few... pm me..

5 hours ago, Flux said:

everybody want that CSD :)

I saw one on ebay not too long ago and the bidding got out of control which lead to me looking it up.  I thought it might have just been a name to build up hype but apparently it lives up to it so it's not surprising everyone wants it.

2 hours ago, MountainGoat said:

ooooo, it begins.... I can help out with a few... pm me..

Thanks mate and consider it done :)

Yeah, that’s as legit as it gets. That cut is from the original grower. He’s on this forum as @ferret... 

14 minutes ago, MountainGoat said:

Yeah, that’s as legit as it gets. That cut is from the original grower. He’s on this forum as @ferret... 

Thanks mate, that's great news.  @ferret your mother plant is beautiful and an absolute puppy mill lol  Poor jokes aside it really does look amazing and it's easy to see why everyone wants it.

Now I just need to find someone who wants to buy an organ or two so I can make it mine :)

On 04/01/2019 at 4:44 PM, Ethnoob said:

Chemical shamans dick

I remember CS! Funniest guy ever. He’s had a plant/seed/thing named after his.. anatomy? :lol:

9 hours ago, ZefSide95 said:

I remember CS! Funniest guy ever. He’s had a plant/seed/thing named after his.. anatomy? :lol:

Must have won a dick waving competition or something hey lol

Either way if someone has a spare cut of it to trade or to sell for a slightly stupid price I'm game.  I'm certainly not paying ebay prices for it though.

• Haha 1

Turns out I would pay ebay prices for the CSD as one came up that would only put me into debt instead of outright financially destroying me.  So with that in mind I'm no longer in a position to buy any of the remaining cuts on my list.  If you have one you would like to trade though by all means send me a PM and hopefully I'll have something on your wish list I can trade you for.

If your aim is to get the CSD I'm going to be splitting my cut and grafting it as soon as it gets here.  The weather is phenomenal for growing cacti where I live so give me 6 months and I'll have a few cuts I could trade for the more hard to get cuts off my list like the foolsbreath I just added.  Give me a year though and I'll trade with anyone happy enough to get a grafted version of CSD for absolutely anything off my list.  I'll be sure to let you guys know when they're ready :)

On 26/01/2019 at 10:25 AM, Ethnoob said:

Must have won a dick waving competition or something hey lol

Back in the day TBM was one of the few munted (is that still a word) clones around. Everyone wanted (and still does want) a piece of the 'penis plant' for a variety of reasons. Wasn't long before there was TBM 1, 2, & 3 and other's that were all nicknamed penis cacti or dick cacti etc based on the shape

I guess CSD just Had to be named a 'dick' too, because of it's unmistakable phallic form.

I mean, just LOOK at it... IT'S MAGNIFICENT!!!  LOL

A great way to honour CS.

There are still some unanswered questions about CSD's performance around the campfire though. (and in the bedroom) :P

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Halcyon Daze said:

Back in the day TBM was one of the few munted (is that still a word) clones around. Everyone wanted (and still does want) a piece of the 'penis plant' for a variety of reasons. Wasn't long before there was TBM 1, 2, & 3 and other's that were all nicknamed penis cacti or dick cacti etc based on the shape

I guess CSD just Had to be named a 'dick' too, because of it's unmistakable phallic form.

I mean, just LOOK at it... IT'S MAGNIFICENT!!!  LOL

A great way to honour CS.

There are still some unanswered questions about CSD's performance around the campfire though. (and in the bedroom) :P

I've seen a few dick cacti doing the rounds since I got into this fantastic hobby of ours.  I've got my hands on the tiny one but would love to get the long one, the varigate one, etc. but the second I think I'll have them all there'll be another one popping it's head up for sure.  Genetics won't allow for only a handful to exist and they all look amazing lol

You're right about the CSD, it truly is a magnificent plant that looks phallic earning it's name. I still can't believe the price people want for it considering it pups like mad though.  I guess when you pay rare prices for a cactus you kind of want to keep it at that value.