The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
applesnail

cactus sale

selling my whole collection trichos and lophs etc can email pics so please inbox as photos not posting or can be seen on australian cacti buy and sell on fb..msg-8648-0-42474800-1393465550_thumb.jpgpost-8648-0-58238000-1394870226_thumb.jpg

msg-8648-0-42474800-1393465550_thumb.jpg

post-8648-0-58238000-1394870226_thumb.jpg

msg-8648-0-42474800-1393465550_thumb.jpg

post-8648-0-58238000-1394870226_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Awesome plants mate. How much for the pachnoi crest?

I'm interested in blue trichos like the one in the background of the crest pic.  Sharxx blue (hi @sharxx101 above me lol) peruvianus david, len, etc. come to mind.  Do you have much along those lines or anything mega blue in general?

edit:  Just saw when this was posted and although I'm late to the party I'm still interested if you have anything available.

Edited by Ethnoob
bad timing

free to u steve..ive got one ..ethnoob pm me yr mobile i send u a pic..bastards made me give all my cacti away because there fucking selfish fucking assholes... one blueperu left .

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, applesnail said:

free to u steve..ive got one ..ethnoob pm me yr mobile i send u a pic..bastards made me give all my cacti away because there fucking selfish fucking assholes... one blueperu left .

Sorry to hear that mate.  I'd die on the inside being forced to give up my cacti.  Also sorry to say that I'm broke at the moment but thanks for looking out.  If you ever need a hand getting set up again in the future (say 6 months or more) from now I'd be happy to throw some cuts your way to help you back up on your feet.  I wouldn't expect payment or anything either, just knowing that I'd be helping someone out in your position of being forced to give up your plants would be payment enough for me :)

3 hours ago, applesnail said:

bastards made me give all my cacti away because there fucking selfish fucking assholes...

Who is making you do it? How and why? Don't worry mate. In future we'll get U sorted again.

Im in for that too mate. Glad to help you rebuild your collection when your ready. The TBM Crest is my fave and is an amazing gift from you. I will graft you one soon my brother

What mutants and lophs do you have left to sell?

I'm also keen on interesting bridgesii cultivars.

Facebook wasn't working for me.

Hi @applesnail - can you please PM me with availability and prices? Interested in purchasing a few but limited to only one PM a day... cheers.

gorgeous specimens...have you anything left ?