The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Horus

Courticaapi

Thanks alot for sharing this Horus.  So interesting and really inspiring.  Im curious, do you feel that plants (eg caapi) adapt or acquire new knowledge in a new setting? Has working with courtii influenced caapi, has the synergy between them grown and developed over time? 

Peace 

Edited by Humbolt
Typo

You guys and anyone else who reads this will enjoy this lecture held at the ESPD 50, was very good. Talks about Indigenous Australian useage too. 

• Like 2

Thank you so much Horus! I can't wait to develop a better relationship with these plants

On 02/11/2018 at 11:51 PM, Humbolt said:

Thanks alot for sharing this Horus.  So interesting and really inspiring.  Im curious, do you feel that plants (eg caapi) adapt or acquire new knowledge in a new setting? Has working with courtii influenced caapi, has the synergy between them grown and developed over time? 

Peace 

Crikey Humbolt, I could probably write another essay to answer your inquiries.

Years ago, the vine and mushrooms used to clash in my mind.
They sorted it out, but the vine came up trumps. (separate essay)

The vine has been waiting, honing its magic, till it could come to Australia and blend into new Super Medicines.
It has taken awhile to acclimatize, the atmosphere, sunlight and vibrational energy are so different.
Thru Changa mixes it has been exploring Acacia dreaming and tuning into this land that has been primed by tens of thousands of years of ceremony.
In turn, the Acacia has had to incorporate The Great Amazon Mother into its dreaming, listen to each others spirit songs, preparing for a great New Dreaming.

I have a psychic partnership with my vine.
I access Gaia Consciousness thru it and it accesses Human Consciousness and Energetic Form thru me.
I have always considered the vine No 1.
So when in my heart I told her....." The Acacia is your equal" she said.
" Der...what do you think im here for, we are going to take my work here on Earth to new levels."
They get on just fine in my Central Nervous system, an inter racial marriage.
The vine has always told the stories of the brews admixture plants, now with the Acacia, the original tree of knowledge, the vine has the richest Spirit Linage to evolve with. Including its history with many ancient civilisations.

Culture will change with it, For example The Jungle Dieta. Often because Psychotria was not as abundant, and brews traditionally weak in DMT. The diet assisted people get as much out of the medicine. Acacia brews can be that strong, they dont require any other dietary assistance than healthy yeast free to give people a guaranteed breakthrough.
This whole Brazillian style singing thing, well a good brew, people are lucky to scratch themselves let alone sing. The whole music thing needs to soothe right down to very ambient.
Sure, Icaros like the one above can be used at the appropriate time, which is when the vine wants to use physical form to create healing vibrations.

I also acknowledge this is all just my own Personal Dreaming, and I encourage others into deep relationships with their plants to develop their own Stories.
Its an open book, and we need to step up and write great new stories, from an aspect of respect of both plants country and culture.
  • Like 13

On 04/11/2018 at 7:53 PM, Horus said:

I also acknowledge this is all just my own Personal Dreaming, and I encourage others into deep relationships with their plants to develop their own Stories.

Hi Horus, down south I've dreamt a similar dream.  Re-instilling healing, kindness and trust to the land.  A dream of Mother Aya and newer allies, weaving in a new language, weaving an old and new dreamtime.  Your words have have helped catalize great insight and change for me fella.  

The kindness in me honours the kindness in you.

Edited by Humbolt
  • Like 3