The Corroboree
TheMooseZeus

Looking for pine seeds

Hi all!

I'm looking for a very small quantity of pine seeds.

I would love to try grow pine trees from seed in pots.

PM me to talk about price or trade :)

- Thanks guys!

(I know i have posted many things in the "wanted" threads lately)

Edited by TheMooseZeus
  • Like 1

I live right next to a pine forest....If you don't have any luck I could heat extract some from some fresh closed cones....the thought never actually crossed my mind in the 20 something years Ive lived here haha :P

They're radiata's tho... depends what your hoping for :)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ajnadurga said:

I live right next to a pine forest....If you don't have any luck I could heat extract some from some fresh closed cones....the thought never actually crossed my mind in the 20 something years Ive lived here haha :P

They're radiata's tho... depends what your hoping for :)

Radiata is great! It seems like a lot of effort for you though! I'll tell you if i don't find anyone :lol:

Yeah let me know if nothing turns up, i don't think its that hard...i'm not sure they even need heating, like just grab one beginning to open and force it and grab the seed haha... like i said it really never crossed my mind until now to actually harvest seed from them haha :P

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ajnadurga said:

Yeah let me know if nothing turns up, i don't think its that hard...i'm not sure they even need heating, like just grab one beginning to open and force it and grab the seed haha... like i said it really never crossed my mind until now to actually harvest seed from them haha :P

I tried doing this earlier in the year... those cones are strong and i couldnt get anything out of them

Well in the meantime i shall investigate this haha, I am in there everyday, ill let you know if i prevail :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ajnadurga said:

Well in the meantime i shall investigate this haha, I am in there everyday, ill let you know if i prevail :)

Thats awesome! I would love to live next to a pine forest.

Would be handy in autumn/ winter!

• Like 2