The Corroboree
Infinity

Australian Cannabis University

Welcome.

I greet you in the Love and in the Light.

I just wanted to share some information with our community about an organisation that I recently came across.

THE AUSTRALIAN CANNABIS UNIVERSITY

https://australiancannabisuniversity.org/

The Australian Cannabis University is a not-for-profit community of like-minded people, aiming to bust through the political nonsense and to get Cannabis the legal recognition that it deserves. 

The University aims to teach students about the plant, how to grow it naturally, how to process it for health purposes, how to work through diseases naturally and much more.

The ACU headquarters is nestled in the middle of 3,000 acres in the heart of Kunghur in Northern NSW in which all members are invited to visit, learn and help look after the land.

OPEN DAY 2018

There is an Open Day being held from the 18th - 23rd October 2018 at the farm of the Australian Cannabis University.

More information about the Open Day program can be found on their website.

JOIN THE UNIVERSITY

For just $1 you can join the Australian Cannabis University as a life time member. Their aim is to get 10,000 members so that they can change the law via a mandate presented to the Australian Government.

Not only will you be assisting the change of outdated laws, but you will have access to their ever growing database of online learning materials and can also directly access ACU Cannabis experts with any questions you may have. 

Love & Light

• Like 6