The Corroboree
-RC-

Meet Up: Sunshine Coast

Well Spring has fully sprung up here, and after conversations with fellow Sunny Coast SAB'ers I feel impelled to put out a call for a much overdue meet.

I reckon towards the end of the month should be a goer, but we'll have to be flexible to try to get a decent turn out.

Last 2 we've had were at Kondalilla Falls and Buderim Forest Park respectively. Both are lovely spots but Buderim is probs more accessible to those South of the Maroochy?

Anyway log your interest here and we'll see what happens aye?

Peace

Edited by Responsible Choice
carnte spul
  • Like 1

We have had plenty of rain now, plus the lows this week are ment to be up in the high teens like 18.

the sunny coast should hopefully be on, anyone had any luck yet?

Edited by jo myco
Incomplete

I'm very new to this and as such would definitely be keen to attend a meet and talk to some more experienced people! Those suggested locations are about equidistant from my place. Hopefully I'm home as I work away on a roster.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Oh, and Responsible Choice, thank you for posting your "hints and tips" in the SE QLD thread - great guide for newcomers. I've been keenly waiting for such conditions to be met.

• Like 1

Might be worth a squiz this arvo actually. A bit cool still, but with all this humidity and rain you never know ... :wink:

I can't do this weekend but the next should be fine. Give me a bit of time to PM a few lurkers so we can have a decent showing. :wink:

+ 1 !!!! :lol:

2 hours ago, jo myco said:

I can do Saturday morning this weekend coming but not Sunday I’ll unfortunately. 

Hmmm, maybe we can make it a bit more low-key and accessible. I might resort to PMs and try and keep this ball rolling...

Done and dusted for another year. Cheers to all who came out for a lovely chat and pressies. :lol:

Another one in the New Year aye?:huh:

Peace.

Hey guys how are we all?

responsible choice are we going to have another meet up this year, while the weather is still warm? I’ll d be keen if others are? 

Hey guys I'm a noob here on the coast, would be keen to attend a meet up too!

I was pondering this when I was out at Wappa Dam the other day actually; good place for a meet.

I'm on holidays starting next week, so if we get a couple of peeps keen let's do it. I've got a few cuts drying out that I can bring along I reckon :wink:

Let's say the 14th or 15th?

Hey man this works for me, I’ll see if I can get some cuttings or anything happening. 
let’s see if we can get a few interested.

will be good to catch up again mate. 

Sweet!

@Pedro99 @neuroplasticity  holler back y'all and let us know if you're keen. 4 are locked in, so let's get a few more aye?

Yup I'm keen. Bad timing I just gave away a bunch of stuff but have random seeds. See what else I can manage. 

• Like 1

Cool man. If Sunday the 15th works let's lock it in, say 11am?

If that works I'll PM everyone beforehand.

All members new and old welcome of course :)