The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
communacacian

Happy Wattle Day!

Thats bad.

Damning evidence.

Its impossible to police that area, people that fucked, and half cocked could easily destroy the species.

Someone thinks they are going to make a big batch to flood the doof or festival scene.

Things have never been the same since DMT became a commodity rather than the sacred spice that was only ever gifted or traded.

Idiots have no idea of the energies they are fucking with.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Horus said:

Thats bad.

Damning evidence.

Its impossible to police that area, people that fucked, and half cocked could easily destroy the species.

Someone thinks they are going to make a big batch to flood the doof or festival scene.

Things have never been the same since DMT became a commodity rather than the sacred spice that was only ever gifted or traded.

Idiots have no idea of the energies they are fucking with.

More to the point, they just dont care. I showed Flux a similar situation recently in my area. My local obtusis can and do kick peoples arses, hope the northern species can too.

Oh yeh.... Courtii is well and truly capable of giving a royal ass-kicking when not respected !

• Like 1

Hi Communacacian,

I was just reading one of your previous posts. Do you have any more A.courtii seeds for sale, swap or give.

I have about 100 Acacia ready to plant around the parks close to where I live as I live in A oldies complex and have limited control of the common garden area and am running out of room in my small yard. I would love to have a couple of mother plants to propagate and share product.

Best day,

John S

Darwin

([email protected])

On 16/4/2019 at 9:36 AM, Wile E. Peyote said:

Has anyone seen DMT marketed as a product of A. courtii on the darknet?

@Wile E. Peyote SADLY YES; Very recently (6 months ago), I saw someone on Dream Market selling a lot of what they called "sustainably harvested Acacia Courtii grown in a plantation"...which instantly raised suspicion as I doubt the existence of many 'Courtii plantations out there'. Even though that market did an exit scam----I think I can find the name of the vendor again (shoulda screen shot it at the time but was a bit in shock and angry). I had a gnawing feeling that this may been a result of the destruction I witnessed 2 years ago and posted here...but maybe thats just a subjective correlation I'm making :( 

What really struck me is that they were charging $100 for 100mg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Hey Flux,

Yes, I have seen reports of a similar listing on three different markets now I believe. If they are wild harvesting and marketing their product as produced from a cultivated source that is a concern, but if not, I think this is ultimately a good thing for conservation of this species. Even if it is false advertising, it suggests there is some consumer demand for sustainable product, or at least producer perception of this demand, which is also good. I thought these listings might suggest the conseracacian project has had an impact, but maybe this is just what I want to believe.

I don't think $100 is that out there, especially when they're marketing it as a premium product. People regularly pay $50+ a dose for all types of substances. The one listing of sustainable courtii DMT I was tracking in real time appeared to sell out in less than a week. There must be a number of buyers who believe this is fairly priced!

$100 a point is so waaaaaaay put there - like almost 10x the price. In order for someone to have a sustainable plantation they would have needed to sow many Courtii several years ago ....but as you said; the perception of sustainability and demand is a good sign in terms of awareness