The Corroboree

I’ve got to get some new gear for my studio....... so it’s time to sell on some plants and cactus... I’ll add pictures and other items in the coming days.

1 caapi cielo (growing well) $20

5 black kava plants $30 each, also one very established one that’s 5-6 years old in 100L pot (freight will be interesting) $250

Bulk fresh chacruna leaves (pm for details)

Durian seedlings $25 each

Red and yellow dragon fruit cuttings $10 per segment

Pere $10 per metre

Opuntia pads (Torrance $25, ficus indicus $10, robusta $25, Burbank’s fruiting $50)

#Mimosa hostilis seedlings - $15 each 

Also i still have a couple of “rare” plants available (pm for details)...

Also some trich cuts, if there’s something your looking swing me a pm...

Cheers

some trich cuts, $1 per cm.

top to bottom

OSP 40cm

Crazy Spine 55cm

Big Spike 55cm

Ecuador pach 40cm (some scarring)

SG red spine Peru 35cm

2x fields pach 30cm

49988FCE-219B-4A62-80A1-545A99289969.jpeg

EDIT: Sale back on, list edited...

Edit: Added some new Peru cuts, a really interesting dark blue colour. Each cut is 30cm, $30 each...

B072ACEC-E5CA-4BD2-BED9-487181BD081B.jpeg

49988FCE-219B-4A62-80A1-545A99289969.thumb.jpeg.923400628ca723f49f3f63003d94f571.jpeg

B072ACEC-E5CA-4BD2-BED9-487181BD081B.thumb.jpeg.d3d2611bd8474623682bd6c28d038a0a.jpeg

49988FCE-219B-4A62-80A1-545A99289969.thumb.jpeg.923400628ca723f49f3f63003d94f571.jpeg

B072ACEC-E5CA-4BD2-BED9-487181BD081B.thumb.jpeg.d3d2611bd8474623682bd6c28d038a0a.jpeg

Edited by MountainGoat
  • Like 10

rare sounds interesting, pm'd

• Like 1

Some trich cuts added to original post...

i will pm you regarding the piper!

I had once as well a big one, and taking cuttings from it worked well.

now I live somewhere where it frosts, but 500m away it hardly does, so i will buy it for a friend! :) 

Hey PMing you now mountain goat - id like some tricho cuts, maybe and some dragon fruit cuttings, maybe a caapi cutting or two as well.

On 5/8/2018 at 7:08 PM, MountainGoat said:

SG red spine Peru 35cm

Was this a typo and did you mean T. Peruvianus "MG Red Spine"  -  aka  'MG red pine Peru'   (medicne garden clone?)
Or is SG red spine peru something else all together?

Interested in those fields pachs too - the first specimen you sold me (of fields pach) is powering mate - doubed in size with a fat head so i lopped it in half and its an epic propagation stump now + fat new tip.
All trichos from you have been ace, Kai bridge i got two tips out of plus a stump with roots - J3 just POWERING along zero need for cutting,  gotta pot up or get it in ground ASAP, shot an impressive large new pup/limb too.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Skellum said:

Hey PMing you now mountain goat - id like some tricho cuts, maybe and some dragon fruit cuttings, maybe a caapi cutting or two as well.

Was this a typo and did you mean T. Peruvianus "MG Red Spine"  -  aka  'MG red pine Peru'   (medicne garden clone?)

Or is SG red spine peru something else all together?

Interested in those fields pachs too - the first specimen you sold me (of fields pach) is powering mate - doubed in size with a fat head so i lopped it in half and its an epic propagation stump now + fat new tip.

All trichos from you have been ace, Kai bridge i got two tips out of plus a stump with roots - J3 just POWERING along zero need for cutting,  gotta pot up or get it in ground ASAP, shot an impressive large new pup/limb too.

Nice one Skell, glad to hear it. The SG red spine is from Secret Garden, Spooge sourced it originally from there and i just named it SG to distinguish it from MG red spine... 

• Like 1

pm'd

Rare is interesting 

pretty sure SG red spine is originally from an old member reville, no longer active. i can't remember what name it had back then. when it grows well it's a beaut, especially when sunlit, red spines.

• Like 3

Sale is back on, still plenty of things available... I've added a few things, and i'll add some more cactus tomorrow...

@Micromegas cool, i didn't know that. Yeah, it grows big and quick. By far my fastest growing peru, i get about 2 feet a year plus pups etc... And when its been cut, it'll pup within a couple of months, unlike my other perus that take nearly a year to pup for me....

• Like 1

New Peru cuts added to opening post...

• Like 1

How much Pere do you have available mountain goat? I’m interested in a bulk pack if available please :)

• Like 1

^ cool name dude... i'll shoot you a pm now...

• Like 1

is the Burbank’s fruiting the same as the Burbank spineless ?

• Like 1

no, its another. Its a prickly bugger. I;ve got the spineless also but that seems to be more of a robusta x. The burbanks fruiting was apparently "the only opuntia Burbanks bred especially for fruit quality". I haven't tried the fruit yet, probably next season...

• Like 1

Will you be selling any of the spineless as well ? I am interested in getting one of each maybe a couple of the ficus indicus, would you do a package deal/discount  ? i won't have any funds for a week or so but defo interested, would be good to have some different varieties in the collection : )

• Like 1

Hey there :)

Very interested in the kava and some peru cuttings if any are still available ^^

• Like 1

yeah, for sure... i'll swing you a pm....

Hi mate are those fat Peru tips you added still available and if so are they the same plant? Thanks.

• Like 1