The Corroboree
Bigred

Paul Stamets and the stoned ape theory

• Like 5

paul goes into a little more detail here, take note of the stacking ratio slide later in the talk, 

Not certain if it's in either of these videos (believe it's in the josh rogean one) but i really want to know what Paul thinks is so special about Portobello mushrooms or if he's just talking shit.

Edit: it was the JRE video. I'm not the only one wondering....

Edited by Slocombe
Video
  • Like 2

Yeah it's the JRE one. Sounds like you can make nukes out of portobellos now... :huh:

because they have high levels of Agaritine and it's supposed to be a secret.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agaritine

really upset the missus when i brought this up, we eat a lot of mushrooms. You should thoroughly cook all agaricus spp

Now i wait for the man to turn up in his helicopters and take me away? 

Not a fan of portobello, but I very much like enoki and wood ear mushrooms. Does anyone have advice on the agaratine content/cooking times for enoki in particular? I tend to just dump them raw into hot soups etc before serving, but if a bit of extra cooking is needed to remove harmful compounds I guess I can lie with that....

I see dead cows floating everywhere.... "I knew I should have climbed down from the tree as soon as the lightening storm started" - Stamets

......Rogan has really grown up . That's what these molecules are meant to do.

You cannot harness nature but to get a taste and learn something is awesome. lol, looking at rogan talking to stamets,

then earlier ones like with Diaz is a true representation of how using psychs helped Rogan break a mind fuck from his mma shit is truly a good thing because now he seems to be more well rounded. Either way, Rogan is a good example of trying to find a balance.

noice one tattooed muscle bound dude

• Like 2

@etherealdrifter I'm a big fan of Rogan and his transformation also. I like that he brings guys on the show like McKenna & Stamets and really lets them speak and get their messages out there. I can't really think of anyone comparable that really promotes the responsible use of psychs and the "positives" to a mass audience like he can.