The Corroboree
Scarecrow

CBD oil?

Everyone is acting like this isn't  the intention of our current legislative setup. Of course people will charge whatever they like for questionable potency, because the state of affairs makes it easy for profiteering. Meanwhile stocks are on the rise I hear... :unsure:

• Like 2

So here's a little info if anyone wants to try the route of getting a prescription for MedCan. There's a Canadian company set up in Melbourne who handle everything about your application. (www.tetrahealth.com.au). Your G.P. gets in touch with them and they will guide the G.P. through the process (they have greatly simplified the things the docs have to do), then they take care of all the bullshit dealing with TGA and other regulators, submitting applications and the required letters. Up front cost is $350.00, which is pretty good considering the first couple of patients I was involved with forked out between $1500.00 and $2000.00 before they got a yes or no.

Average cost of oils works out to around $150.00 per month, depending on what you're using and there are a number of pharmacies around Oz (and the number is growing quite quickly) who are set up to fill the prescriptions. Tetra Health can advise you of your closest one, and the pharmacies are permitted to post the oil.

Myself and the G.P. I've been working closely with over the last 10 years are now seeing a turn around time anywhere between 48 hours and 2 weeks from application to approval. 

There are a lot of G.P.s who are not interested in having anything to do with Cannabis prescription, but there are a growing number who are, and some of them are consulting all over Oz via Skype.

If anyone would like more info, have a squiz at their website, have a chat with your G.P. and if you think I can help further in any way, please PM me. 

Peace and Love. Insy.

• Like 2

Who are the "criminals " now.....? 

:rolleyes:

• Like 2

Well with the Australian Capital Territory legalizing cannabis recently i don't think it would be an issue if you lived there. Aside from that, its funny how no one has even mentioned australian seed vendors who sell CBD strains of weed (ruderalis crosses that contain usually 15% cbd <1% thc), they are autoflower and finish in ten weeks and can be grown throughout summer (no lighting schedule necessary). A quick google search will reveal them, be aware of sites that claim they ship from australia and then take you to an international (non .com.au) website.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-09-25/act-first-jurisdiction-to-legalise-personal-cannabis-use/11530104

Some things are best not said on public forums:wink:

I would still presume the law is not covering the processing of oils.... And hash/concentrates ect.

The devil is always in the detail. 

Edited by waterboy 2.0
Is
  • Like 1

I’m not particularly up to date on the laws myself but I know there is a company called Indivita that I believe is based in Sydney and is a reasonable price for what is available in Australia.

https://indivitahemp.com/

There’s a Facebook group called CBD Reviews Australia where the oil has been tested and compared to what else is available on the market.

On 02/03/2018 at 8:47 PM, Scarecrow said:

What's the current legal status of CBD oil in Australia? I read somewhere that it was fine until around October last year, but is now no longer legal. Is this true? Seems completely at odds with medicinal marijuana becoming a thing.

In 2018, the national and state health ministers approved the trade of hemp products and food in Australia. This decision came after officials in Tasmania have sent out a recommendation to make the plant lawful. 

Edited by Victor John

On 25/02/2020 at 3:23 PM, manuel said:

I’m not particularly up to date on the laws myself but I know there is a company called Indivita that I believe is based in Sydney and is a reasonable price for what is available in Australia.

https://indivitahemp.com/

There’s a Facebook group called CBD Reviews Australia where the oil has been tested and compared to what else is available on the market.

odd that they dont state the word/acro CBD anywhere, hemp clearly has very low thc yet unless tested properly could have cbd lower than 1%.

either way i'm hoping that the medical green rush will exhibit the positive results in aus, while reducing consumer cost's as the years progress. could add to give a green light for recreational, yet i wont be holding my breath

• Like 1

On 10/07/2019 at 9:36 AM, Mosh said:

Hemp has negligible quantities of CBD, it's Cannabis derived CBD you want

that is simply not true at all. 

First Hemp IS Cannabis

secondly the Hemp strains contain mostly CBD and can do so in quantities equivalent to THC in commercial cannabis. 

the only drawback to most hemp would be its Monoecious character, as Cannabis down regulates resin production once pollinated and Mono Hemp pollinates itself early on 

• Like 1

Rev !!      How the hell are ya.....  ?    Great to see ya mate.

Edited by mr b.caapi

Im back baby :) 

27C51D43-0D8A-447B-960C-9DE121213DA4.jpeg