The Corroboree
☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

Is it ethical to shoot someone in the face with a crossbow to prevent/parry a breach of the peace?

so if i shoot the next suspected violent prick in town in the face with a crossbow do you think that's fair?

not looking for an opportunity to blast someone just a way to really shut their fuckin lips and take em down before they get close enough to remind me of the damage cunts do to us trans folk and so they know they'd better come armed if they wanna fk with me and had better be prepared to kill or stfu..

whaddyu reckon? I thnk I shd get a small cross bow and work on a plan for multiple targets..

Hatred is never appeased by hatred in this world. By non-hatred (loving kindness) alone is hatred appeased. This is a law eternal. - Buddha.

All ill-will, all harmful actions come from a place of great pain, an absence of love.  The addict who craves the next hit because unknown to them, they cried from the cradle for breast milk that never came.  Such people are not so easy to judge if we know more of their story.

Take the higher path, the path of the noble ones.  This doesn't mean to not speak out, but to do so without vitriol and with truths and compassion.  Easier said than done of course.

Sending love.

Edited by Mapacho
  • Like 3

Crossbow to the face for a thought crime... a very slippery slope indeed.

• Like 3

To prevent a blatherskite throwing you a crab, simply 'light a cheap lunch on the knave's smeller or sauce-box and let that be that. A crossbow, methinks, would be butter upon bacon.

• Like 1

oh yeh ill just take the "higher" path n lettem kill me ... or try like before .. maybe thats only for peeps who are too high to realize the danger these assholes present?

15 hours ago, Inyan said:

Crossbow to the face for a thought crime... a very slippery slope indeed.

i think you misunderstood but hey .. *shrug* crossbow to the face to shut their fucken face without a care for the label 

a cross bow is clearly not enough .. thanks for helping us decide yous helpfuls there .. the blow dart i built is worth more to me than their faces .. i think theres a better and more efficient way which wraps up this little thread to nice cut n dry end :) 

much appreciated ... xoxoxo

Breach of peace is one thing, potentially getting stomped out is another.....

Crossbow.... Nope not a fckn hope.

Bike chain be better... And that's in defense.

Anything that comes to the table escalates it. I cannot count the amount if times I've watched a fella get slashed/stabbed(Fckd up).. With his own knife(insert other device here) .

Situational awareness will protect ya better... Piss a cunt off enough there's a chance theyll kill ya, or take ya an inch of it.

• Like 2

Are you a targeted individual?

If it is electronic warfare you are concerned about and the real dangers associated with EMF or the car fumes or the noise pollution or the chemtrails or the government spooks who are paid to lie to your face.

Potentially every body is a threat to your life. You are not safe anywhere in this day and age, so short of a nuclear holocaust you will never win and are bound to die because of some thing or another, forced onto you by another. This is what a lack of free will looks like! Resistance is futile!

If you are concerned about the thugs that line your streets doped out on desperation? Get a dog and learn self defence,

punch cunts.jpg

5aa5ac8f76fd4_punchcunts.thumb.jpg.3c9b45373f40dc3e8885cf39b7469590.jpg

5aa5ac8f76fd4_punchcunts.thumb.jpg.3c9b45373f40dc3e8885cf39b7469590.jpg

Edited by woodwoman

She's been missing for some time mate... don't think your call to sanity is gonna make any difference at this stage.

In a reply to the OP's original question: In a word, no.

No. Even if you believe they deserve it, it's not ethical for you to do something that will result in you going to gaol and hurting your loved ones. Work within the law even if that's totally unsatisfying, because the consequences of shooting an arrow into someone's face are much much worse.

Thanks woodwomen...That pic made laugh:P