The Corroboree
Zedo

Logged in? But not.

Had drama yesterday and this morning where I’d load up the site and it looked like (see picture). Looked like I wasn’t logged in, but there was no where I could log in.

i reset thre browser cache etc but nothing. I had to search mr google for tee corroboree login to find the login page. Bug? 

100B2344-2AA0-4653-A0AE-A57DF166B07F.png

100B2344-2AA0-4653-A0AE-A57DF166B07F.thumb.png.6e19d920388b45a374e73dead4a92142.png

100B2344-2AA0-4653-A0AE-A57DF166B07F.thumb.png.6e19d920388b45a374e73dead4a92142.png

I get this on my iPhone.  What I do is go to the bottom of the page where it says 'theme' and I change it from corroboree to default , then it changes the display and I can log in. I don't know why it does this.

It's all fine in my iPad, same operating system. 

Edit: this advice is obviously for phones/tablets, so if your on a computer, not sure if my advice will be any good. Lol

Edited by Amazonian
  • Like 1

I just looked at that function again, and it auto set itself back to corroboree after I logged in, so you can still view the forum as you normally would ( I think, lol) 

Edited by Amazonian
  • Like 1

I’ll give that a whirl next time it plays up. Yeah I was on the iPad last night. No probs there. Maybe it’s faults when logged into two devices? 

It always does this to me when I view it from a mobile (Android) - there is nowhere to log in on the home (or subforum) pages. But I learned that if I click on any thread then the login option appears - just scroll down to the bottom of the page. Alternatively if you're not logged in you can try to respond to a thread and the prompt will appear. So you can keep nostalgia-themed Corroboree colours if you like.