The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Zedo

global elite Gitmo

I hope this is true, that would be amazing awesome to see the scum of the earth taken out and true and fair justice served.

• Like 1

Lol, crazy story.

Makes no sense whatsoever though.

And it's probably psy-op propaganda

Edited by DualWieldRake

This has been floating around since Donald trump has been elected week after week there has been news 'in the next few days the elites are going to be arrested' sadly those next few days never came.  

I like how they chave changed it from over 9000 (Dragonball Z quote used on 4chan) indictments to 10000 indictments

Edited by Siggor
  • Like 1

Call me a cynic, but this article says Trump is behind this, even if it is true, wouldn't that mean one group of scum bags, locking up a rival group of scum bags? 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Siggor said:

This has been floating around since Donald trump has been elected week after week there has been news 'in the next few days the elites are going to be arrested' sadly those next few days never came.  

I like how they chave changed it from over 9000 (Dragonball Z quote used on 4chan) indictments to 10000 indictments

Over 9000 was the actual number from tallying up each state i think.  The number keeps changing.

I was also thinking if it’s true maybe Gitmos a full on bunker and their getting everyone safe before shit goes down lol. Either way. Stuff continues 

• Like 2

Gitmo isnt a safe location for american elites being part of cuba.

Fyi i started a thread about this earlier called the storm.

• Like 1

Ah indeed you did. My apologies. I’ll tread over to that thread in the future.

15 hours ago, Siggor said:

TICK TOCK! The clock never stops B)

there's appears to be some kind of status amongst the bleating herds to be the one guy who knew all along,  "The one who called it". some guy says some shit that turned out 6 months later to be right all of a sudden everyone says "oh wow he was right where were YOU six months ago" so now everyone just bleats shit constantly "tick tock somethings coming" you say that over and over again until something actually does happen then you can say "SEE!?! this vague and nebulous statement which had no informational quality at all turned out to be right. I WAS RIGHT where were YOU when i turned out to be right (please hire me)"

• Like 4

People are blinded by the story and have lost all rationality, I can see people developing a sense of being on the fringe and not apart of the sheeple crowd but they have become just that.

So the same dick spinning this shit is bringing us this.... Seems legit...

Australia-Tour-2018-650.jpg?resize=650,3

I was waiting for lizards, but was disappointed.

Worry about what our Fuckers are doing to you here, not another American fantasy.

Give them enough rope... They are not far from it now.

• Like 1