The Corroboree
Siggor

Cacti seedling giveaway

I have 1xpack of seedlings to give away, it consists of

Bridge OP

Dawson OP

T werd OP

SG op mix

2 of each, it's from the collection of bardo's auction. I will be continuing to give this lot away once a month to cut down on the collection, I also have a variety of seeds given by the one and only Gimli (the master of all givers), which have germinated and looking to grow them on to give away as well.

This is in the spirit of Gimli and a past time where everybody had the interest of the community at heart rather than selling their wares at douchbag hipster prices, there is an auction site to do that, a special interest site is not the place in my opinion. 

The giving has slowly dwindled over the last decade heck even over the last 3 years. It's a sad sight to see.

The only stipulation is to create a giveaway thread and link it here and is for your own personal collection and not to sell on, if I suspect that people are selling on, it will ruin this little project of mine and for everybody else that has this like minded interest.

Also any cacti seed that people don't have the time or patience to grow on and given in this direction it will be grown on and added to this thread.

It will be drawn on the 22nd of every month. The amount of the giveaway will increase as the stock continues to grow to decent sizes. 

Edited by Siggor
  • Like 9

Good on you mate.

I have a lot of Cacti seeds sitting around that i have not got around to using,will post a list soon.

• Like 1

The spirit of this is awesome, be the change you wish to see, good job siggor, may many blessings and much good fortune be bestowed onto you : )

I was going to send something extra in the package i am sending you but now i will fill the bag up, much respect.

(imaging if instead of giving so much to the government and instead gave to each other how much abundance we would all have, oh how i envision and long for the demise of the evil doers)

• Like 3

I have about 150 to 200 seeds that have germinated

Psycho op x open

T peruv rosei #2 x MG red spine

Rosei #2 x John

T pach rod x open

Bridge Ben x bridge crazy spine. 

Which will be a few months down the track once they are a little bigger.

Edit. Wow awesome job bardo you have given so much already. Heres hoping the spirit will take off on the board

Edited by Siggor
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Siggor said:

This is in the spirit of Gimli

I'm not dead yet... :(:P

Edit: Great thread, carry on :)

Edited by Gimli
  • Like 1

Would love some seeds to develop my fledgling cactus collection 

Stipulations to enter.

1. Create your own giveaway thread. (I don't care if it's equal or lesser value)

2. Link it here to enter.

3. I cant hold people to this but would like them to go to people's personal collection not to sell on.

If this grows or has a snowball effect the giveaways will increase as stock and interest continues to grow. 

Primarily for swappers and collectors. 

Edited by Siggor

This is lovely :) I like ideas like this - they make me think the world isnt totally full of self-interested people :) It is a shame the seeds I have stashed are pretty average!

Hopefully my computer will play nice tonight and let me post some of the stuff i have gathered after some much needed garden love... i decided after much thought (and decision making difficulties regarding which to let go of...i get pretty sentimental and precious with the plants i grow, sad i know! ... i felt terrible making cuttings of my kava!)... that most i will trade/giveaway...

I do love this place and have enjoyed the majority of interactions i have had on here and people i have chatted with over the last 3-4 years :) so definitely want to be part of the sharing and caring thing - theres not enough of that in this world :)

Anyway, ranting again sorry!. But yep, its refreshing to see some kindness and sharing in this crappy world :)

Nobody wants to share. This month will be the same cacti x 3 of each will be drawn on the 22nd of February.

Hi Siggor,

Nice work. This is what its all about.

Shortly I'll be rolling out my xeriscaped cacti garden and these would make a lovely addition. Also I promise not to on-sell them if I am the lucky recipient.

Here is the link to my own seed giveaway: http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?/topic/45106-free-seed-giveaway-toothache-plant-acmella-oleracea/

You should enter!

Infinite Love and Light