The Corroboree
ThunderIdeal

The Storm

Q still looks real to me.

Senate voted to reauthorise fisa (nsa spy program) a bipartisan 65-34.  Trump has expressed reluctance in the past to sign these reauthorisations since fisa is how obama spied on him before he took office.

Now lemme propose a scenario.  The outrage generated by #releasethememo gives trump political capital to send the bill back.  Meanwhile the memo enables some swamp draining.  

The other scenario is he passes the bill to make use of FISA for his own agenda, but still uses this memo to nail perpetrators of past FISA abuse.

Either way im hoping this one isnt a fizzler.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

This is great, an analysis of the last Q drop.  Note that in this case just by answering q's questions using publicly available information paints quite a picture.

Note that my phone issued a warning about this website, not sure why i think its a well known site.

https://www.scribd.com/document/369544772/Qanon-Decode-Post-Thursday-Jan-18-2018-Hussein-Cabinet-Staff-Vers-9-0-Jan-19-2018

It's funny when sentences start with qanon has suggested, qanon hasn't suggested anything. About once a month false flag coming within the week, damn no false flag, that there should be the first clue to allude that something fishy is going on. 

But people still keep skimming right past the bs just hoping, holding on to a belief something is going to happen. 

I dont even care if youre right.  I see the dems and at least one repugnant Republican senator going down.  Ive been watching "the russia collusion delusion" not only go nowhere but bring to light the fact that the Clintons are the real colluders; the table started turning late last year. 

I see trump taking a shit on the puppet media and Americans turning away from it.  The confidence of their waning viewership/readership is rightly shattered; fake news awards was huge.

im impatient.  These things come to light and i think "when is something going to happen".  Have a little faith.  Trump kept a swamp creature as his deputy AG, there has to be a reason for it.  This is an intricate game of legal and political and PR chess.  Now, legitimate or not Q is causing interest. He's providing a trail which stands on its own merits even if he has no insider info.

There are clues though, pointing to the scale of change indicated by Q being accurate, and if that happens it will be an absolute miracle.  Thats why I started this thread and its why im obsessed with world events lately... One way or the other our world is going through an enormous shift.  On a sidenote it seems to be people younger than me who are really taking an interest.  My generation are turning into an extension of the old boomers, defeated and blindered heh (maybe im talking out of my arse now, just a sense i get)

• Like 1

Fyi he mentioned it has been the top twitter trend for 12 hours, since then twitter manually removed it from trending claiming that russian bots drove it there

Fyfi Q said yesterday the counternarrative would be russian bots

Edited by ThunderIdeal

This whole Q and Storm thing can be summarised in one line. Republicans good, Democrats bad. Its such text book misinformation that i'm surprised that even fanatical Republicans buy it. If it shines a light on some of the corruption inside the Clinton/Obama camp, fantastic. My concern is that propaganda like this only serves one purpose, to distract from something their doing now. So the important question about the storm is what is it that the Republicans are doing right now that they don't want people to notice?

• Like 1

There are so many angles that you could look at it, the most obvious is a LARP majority of evidence points to this. 

Could be trolling of the alt-right who scream fake news but rely on fake news themself.

Could be the gathering of a group of people to keep trump in power, since his polling stats are the lowest in history. Who knows what would eventuate if this would happen.

To throw individual investigators off the scent of Trump being involved in anything negative.

Julian assange trolling for revenge.

May all seem ludicrous but not as ludicrous as what qanon and co are alluding to. 

• Like 1

Meanwhile in the land of reality. Trump is being officially investigated over Russia gate. This could well be the beginning of the end for Trump, if he's found guilty of collusion etc. Distractions and denial are fun but let's not forget about reality, people, let's not for get about the hard and sharp facts of reality right now.

• Like 1

Bring on some evidence and reality land already. Let's actually see it.

Both parties pointing at each other calling them corrupt and liars is getting old already.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Halcyon Daze said:

Meanwhile in the land of reality. Trump is being officially investigated over Russia gate. This could well be the beginning of the end for Trump, if he's found guilty of collusion etc. Distractions and denial are fun but let's not forget about reality, people, let's not for get about the hard and sharp facts of reality right now.

Im too well informed on this matter.   There isnt a snowflakes chance in hell that mueller nails trump :)

The fisa memo is coming.  Interesting times coming.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Not trying to divert the thread but it seems like the only storm going on is that which is bearing down on Trump's house of cards.

What makes you so sure he's NOT guilty? Just taking his word on it? There's a lot of people willing to spill to save their own asses.

There's a reason he's gone bankrupt so many times you know. You're just chasing the pied-piper here. I feel genuinely embarassed for Trump 'diciples' wandering up the garden path. Penny shoulda dropped by now.

All I can say is protect yourselves by planning an exit strategy. Don't go down with the 'SS-TRUMP', it's getting flippin' SAD.

What is sad is people spending countless hours making up manic maps on somebody elses assumptions without hard factual concise evidence and calling it investigative work, unfortunately that's not how investigations work.

What's even sadder is relying on 'evidence' that was based on memes that have been circulating way before the storm.

My bet is that Mueller doesn't find any collusion the people that actually matter are being interviewed last, that whole time being coached on what to say even under oath. Trump may have distanced himself enough to not be in the firing line if there is any collusion, but I think that it was an independent act from Russia to fuck with America's election process, just the same as America has done numerous times in other countries. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Halcyon Daze said:

This could well be the beginning of the end for Trump,

where have we heard that before?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Siggor said:

My bet is that Mueller doesn't find any collusion the people that actually matter are being interviewed last, that whole time being coached on what to say even under oath. Trump may have distanced himself enough to not be in the firing line if there is any collusion, but I think that it was an independent act from Russia to fuck with America's election process, just the same as America has done numerous times in other countries. 

I'm not expecting much to come from it because money is power in that game, but I wouldn't be surprised if something actually does come out. There's plenty of Republicans who would gladly slay him remember.

The other issue is that there has been a lot of admissions, lies and links already uncovered. If Trump is found to have lied to the commission then that's the end of him real fast.

Just remember Russia is by no means on Trump's 'side'. They think he's a joke. They'll happily leak all the info that will incriminate him. The mission will be have come full circle and will be deemed a complete success if they land a US Prez in Jail. Oh how sweet the prospect for the Russians. It will be a week of national celebration for them. There'll be big flags flying  from the rooftops, there'll be those tiny little flags flapping in the streets. Putin will be a hero!

The problem with Man-baby's bluffs is that if you play a bluff to the end then you have to show your hand eventually. Will Trump be exposed? It's not a question of IF but WHEN. Can he delay his comeuppance long enough for him to leave office? He'll jump ship before he's pushed, that's for sure meanwhile the walls are slowly but surely closing in around him.

As for the OP well I just see it as a whole lota fake news hype, just like Obama's birth certificate etc. IMO The storm that never comes because it's all BS basically, and was only ever designed to take the focus away from Trump's problems.

Problem is that only Trump-ers ever follow these crazy things while the rest barely even hear about them. IMO

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Halcyon Daze said:

Problem is that only Trump-ers ever follow these crazy things while the rest barely even hear about them. 

:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Halcyon Daze said:

Problem is that only Trump-ers ever follow these crazy things while the rest barely even hear about them. IMO

Depends on certain news outlets people follow, when people follow only one type of news they end up building and reinforcing that perception, talk about having blinders on, I remember one guy saying from the alt right news, 'I don't care about the facts I only care about the truth' wtf they go hand in hand. 

• Like 1

Five days to go max, that's how long trump has to review the memo and decide whether to release.

Five days to go max, that's how long trump has to review the memo and decide whether to release.

fbi director leaving when he has a month to go until retirement is pretty interesting. also dnc ceo resigned to day too. this fucking memo better be good, but the way the dems are shitting their daks makes me think it's gold.

edit: or was mccabe pushed? i don't know but for once this "tick tock" bullshit better deliver

• Like 1

And if the memo amounts to nothing what then?

10 minutes ago, Siggor said:

Then the 'storm' never made it beyond the teacup...

• Like 1

They all find out they have assburgers and memes weren't meant to be taken literally

Edited by Siggor

1 hour ago, Siggor said:

and then .... nothing? dunno man people seem to forget we live in australia not america. it's fun to watch the spectacle but this "is this bit player in some american domestic agency in or out" really has no meaningful affect on our life.