The Corroboree
ThunderIdeal

The Storm

So then it's a waste of time, as it has no effect what so ever, but people still waste their time deciphering maps codes msgs and it still won't have an impact at all. I wonder what would happen if people spent just as much time and effort on something meaningful.

• Like 1

Youve been pretty busy slagging off my thread and my interest in one way or another and generally naysaying, pretty tiresome to be honest.  It doesnt concern me whether you consider this meaningful, but your tenacity indicates you do have an interest.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Siggor said:

So then it's a waste of time, as it has no effect what so ever, but people still waste their time deciphering maps codes msgs and it still won't have an impact at all. I wonder what would happen if people spent just as much time and effort on something meaningful.

"if you don't release the memo it'll be a waste of time so it's a waste of time to investigate and release the memo"

did i read that right? pretty weird logic dude

why are you so concerned with what people do or do not investigate? you seem pretty concerned people are investigating something that will have "no effect whatsoever", your boys seem pretty concerned too, they went from "why bother releasing it there's nothing in it" to" releasing it will be an impechable offence", to "HA we've got our own memo that disproves EVERYTHING", now their settling on "it's all LIES" which people like you and HD will gladly accept at face value cos it's coming from a "blue tie". now i cant wait to see it just to see the look on alll your smug fuck faces when your lies and corruption come back to hit you all square in the face.

My boys? Who are my boys?

Yeah didn't write that so well, if it has no effects in australia, what's the point in investigating? 

The only people that truly know are the ones that are in the actual investigation that get to see the evidence firsthand, not people behind their computer making assumptions with a tonne of preconcieved notions. 

It won't matter if these people do 100s or 1000s of hours research that research will have no effect on the actual investigation.

The only interest in this is the psychology behind everybody jumping on the bandwagon and how some people are easily lead down the garden path without question.

Edited by Siggor
  • Like 1

Yeah sorry that was a bit harsh. It was early and i had a terrible sleep. My ire is directed a democrats and the left in general for lecturing everyone on moral purity but then secretly doing the very shit they lecture everyone on

• Like 1

? I'm not smug. My opinions are born of a genuine conviction. Obviously our opinions are at polar opposites but don't think I'm smug, or playing games or whatever, I have integrity dude.

I'd be pissed with the dems too except one thing. I think you guys opinions are actually founded in fallacies and misinformation, ( yeah and maybe just a little bit of smugness too).

Just teasing :P ...

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 1

Now that frog is just downright smug, Thunder. This is exactly what I'm talking about!

Plenty of fizz, not much Ka-BOOM then...

Who would believe any of Trump's hyperbole by now anyway,  he's already the undisputed title holder as the king of crap.

There's just no point hoping that he's gonna fix all the world's problems and somehow restore America to its former glory.  The only way that'll ever happen is through 'people power'. Not blind hope in some charismatic asshole of a 'saviour'.

Trump's more 'what can America do for him' than 'what can he do for America'. A sentiment loudly echoed by all those die-hard empty-vessel crack-pot 6-fingered toothless meth-head believers with bad haircuts that are too blazed to realize how poorly his performance compares to other presidents. He really is the worst president ever IMO.

The time to call a spade a spade came and went before he was even elected. The false hope in him has only delivered a useless dope of a prez and a hellava lot of denial from those who were gullible enough to back him.

The world is tired of this joke.

Harsh words I know but what else is left to be said. It's not like he's polite to anyone. It's enough to piss people off, that's for sure.

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 1

Here's what I think is really going on

Australian Scientists Shocked - Shocked! - To Learn Anti-Vaxxers Tend To Believe Other Conspiracies, Too

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2018/02/australian-scientists-shocked-shocked-to-learn-anti-vaxxers-tend-to-believe-other-conspiracies-too/

Spend time talking to someone who considers themselves an anti-vaxxer - or more generously, a vaccine sceptic - and something becomes apparent pretty soon: The conspiracy well usually runs deep. There's no shortage of anti-vaxxers who also believe in other iffy things, such as "natural" cancer treatments and a government-ordered 9/11. A new study, published this week in Health Psychology, reaffirms that obvious connection while providing some insight on why it's so hard to sway anti-vaxxers from demonstrably false beliefs.

IMO 'Conspiracy Theorism' is a powerful addiction whereby the addict is not even able to reach stage one of recovery, the part where they openly admit and accept that they do actually have a problem.

Good luck to 'em, the only one who can actually help them is themselves and it's an almighty mountain to conquer indeed.

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 1

It's funny they chuck in 9/11 as a conspiracy with other obvious nonsense... like by associating it with blatant lies and paranoia they can take make the official narrative logical.

• Like 3

Plenty of fizz? Lol no fizz no kaboom, b-b-b-but wait for even more nothing memos to be released in the coming weeks with more unfounded/unverified 'evidence', trump trying to fight intelligence agencies with his own fake 'intelligence' why do people put all their eggs into one basket without seeing the evidence firsthand? Such little work went into the memo how can it be taken seriously. 

That’s it? Dishonest and misleading memo wrecked the House intel committee, destroyed trust with Intelligence Community, damaged relationship with FISA court, and inexcusably exposed classified investigation of an American citizen. For what? DOJ & FBI must keep doing their jobs.
— James Comey (@Comey) February 2, 2018

Meanwhile.....

http://www.abc.net.au/news/about/backstory/news-coverage/2018-02-03/the-cabinet-files-and-how-they-were-found/9393008

Edited by waterboy 2.0

Comey quotes?  Hes going to jail and damn well knows it.  Hes not a reliable commentator.  Never was really.

Speaking of doomed individuals, rosenstein was threatening nunes about a week before the vote.  Interesting behaviour.  these people are shitting bricks.  You can see it in their tweets, in their actions and in their compliant media outlets.

I know the liberal media is trying to downplay it now that its out, after making a big deal about reasons it shouldn't come out.  its huge.  Dont worry about that.  Gonna be interesting times.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

if anyone knows about being dishonest and misleading then it's james comey i guess

Australian Scientists Shocked - Shocked! - To Learn Anti-Vaxxers Tend To Believe Other Conspiracies, Too

so i take it you're an anti-vaxxer then HD?

it's funny how the left thinks fraudulently obtaining a warrant to spy on your political enemies is "nothing". and they claim to be the party of morals?

HD honest question, if this memo was about the republicans and trump would you be sitting there saying it's nothing ?

How did they obtain it fraudulently?

32 minutes ago, DiscoStu said:

if anyone knows about being dishonest and misleading then it's james comey i guess

This was his funniest tweet

"All should appreciate the FBI speaking up. I wish more of our leaders would. But take heart: American history shows that, in the long run, weasels and liars never hold the field, so long as good people stand up. Not a lot of schools or streets named for Joe McCarthy."

its funny that he references mccarthy if the hypocrisy doesnt leap out at you then i cant help you.

not to mention weasels and liars

which i might add have always held the field with near perfect continuity.

Just now, Siggor said:

How did they obtain it fraudulently?

You should know this if you were across the topic.  seriously.

The DNC funded opposition research, the chris steele dossier, which consisted of dirt (most likely unfounded) obtained via russian contacts.  The fbi knew it was horseshit but used it anyway in their unsuccessful then subsequent successful application to the fisa court.

I do know it but the right and left have different views on the information or lack of in the memo. 

And the alt media isn't?

What do you know about the person in question that the fisa application was taken out against?

Edited by Siggor

What else is funny?  Couple weeks ago the media was suddenly saying that alexander downer (!) started this witch hunt by sharing a conversation in which russian contacts were mentioned.  Remember that?

Didnt make sense to me at the time but its obvious.  An attempt to fabricate anything OTHER THAN the dnc/hillary funded dossier as the launching point for the russia probe.  The story was immediately disproven, but nice try.

Funny.  Funny behaviour from people who allegedly are not shitting bricks.

I read this for shits and giggles

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/joe-hockey-discussed-downers-russia-revelations-with-fbi-20180101-h0c58c.html

Look at how bogus this story clearly is.  People read this and think its accurate, they think this is journalism.  Either somebody doesnt do their homework or they are knowingly misleading their readers.  This garbage is everywhere.  Sad.  Now for some actual journalism to make it all clear

http://ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/12/31/nyt-publishes-report-debunking-fbi-use-of-dossier-immediately-shredded-for-fake-news/

Friendly reminder that tens of millions of aussie tax dollars were thrown at the clintons.  

Edited by ThunderIdeal

4 hours ago, Siggor said:

And the alt media isn't?

What do you know about the person in question that the fisa application was taken out against?

I know his name is carter page