The Corroboree
ThunderIdeal

The Storm

Im starting this thread in advance because its gradually becoming harder to doubt that the storm is real.  Then again, almost anything can be bullshit.

Thats all for now.

• Like 4

:P:( Not sure whether to be happy or sad 

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 1

Edited by Halcyon Daze

fire in hilldawgs mansion, burning emails or bodies?

• Like 1

In the spirit of qanon

Just a whole bunch of larping and trolling?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Siggor said:

Just a whole bunch of larping and trolling?

Or deliberate psyops/propaganda? 

I'm all for keeping an open mind, but am waiting to see some of the less subtle events come to pass. 

I think Q is real.  Thats not to say he isnt leading everyone on.

• Like 1

Yeah I am open too, but if a person with such clearance leaking that much info (if you could call it that) how is this person be able to stay alive for so long? If there are shady government sectors and evil as people think they are he wouldn't have lasted much longer after his first post, it wouldn't matter what his relationship is to the president.

And why the crumbs why not just directly tell people what's going to happen?  

Knowing 4chan and what they are capable of, it's looking like a long ass troll, they have done it with MSM why not alt-media?

Only time will tell.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ThunderIdeal said:

I think Q is real.  Thats not to say he isnt leading everyone on.

On that I am much closer to agreement. Whoever Q is, they are up to something. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Siggor said:

Yeah I am open too, but if a person with such clearance leaking that much info (if you could call it that) how is this person be able to stay alive for so long? If there are shady government sectors and evil as people think they are he wouldn't have lasted much longer after his first post, it wouldn't matter what his relationship is to the president.

And why the crumbs why not just directly tell people what's going to happen?  

Knowing 4chan and what they are capable of, it's looking like a long ass troll, they have done it with MSM why not alt-media?

Only time will tell.

Because hes part of a very large effort.  The assumption is that JSOC has been the guarantor behind these efforts, and in Q's words there are plenty of loyal americans in all of the alphabet agencies; the corruption is mainly at the top.

Well, we all seem to agree on wait and see.  ive intentionally refrained from trying to paint the picture.  If you haven't followed US politics at least since the dirt started coming out on james comey, peter strzok etc well thats half the story right there.

a super quick summary though

trump signed an executive order targetting corruption and human rights abuses (human trafficking) declaring a state of emergency.  Offenders will have their assets frozen.  There are 9000 sealed indictments.  lots of weird stuff happening, CEO's have been standing down, public figures disappearing, flights to guantanomo bay and bolstering the deployment there.  My personal belief, maybe just because i hope its true;  this is an actual purge of the parasitic element of the federal government including pizzagate/pedogate.  They will be tried by military tribunal because such powerful people will always wriggle their way through the justice system.

• Like 2

I am still very skeptical, a person that is in the 'know' that has such high clearance and has been given the go ahead to 'leak information' wouldn't need to post in riddles and could give direct knowledge in a very simple straight forward format.

I do have a suspicion the reason he posts in questions is to allow people to make assumptions and fuel the conspiracy fire. 

I haven't kept up with any of it, at the beginning it seemed interesting, but people began showing their tardness over it. So quickly fell out of interest. I would like to believe that trump is doing what is right by his country and the world but his action speaks otherwise.

Late edit nobody noticed the 9000 reference that 4chan users refer to

Edited by Siggor
  • Like 2

I know what you mean. My trump optimism has been dashed and rebuilt many times, i dont know what to think but the optimistic side of this is that that's part of his strategy; the face doesnt betray what the hands are up to.  (muh 10D chess argument)

Theres no need to pick this apart or anything like that - i know it feels like a stretch - but i'll post an article that renews my hope in "america first"

https://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2018/01/02/trump-cuts-gordian-knot-foreign-entanglements.html

Excerpt

If I have understood him aright, what would Trump see if he read this stuff? Lead, lead, lead... everything everywhere. The South China Sea, the Middle East and North Korea specifically but everywhere else too. More infrastructure repairs foregone so as to ensure what?... That ships carrying goods to and from China safely transit the South China Sea? "Friendly" governments installed in "Kyrzbekistan"? Soldiers killed in countries not even lawmakers knew they were in? 40,000 troops out there somewhere? Trying to double the Soviet record for being stuck in Afghanistan? How many bridges, factories or lives is that worth? Trump sees more entanglements but he sees no benefit. He's a businessman: he can see the expense but where's the profit? How to get out of these entanglements? It's too late to hope to persuade the legions bleating that "America must lead" and, even if they could be persuaded, there isn't enough time to do so: they salivate when the bell rings. President Trump can avoid new entanglements but he has inherited so many and they are, all of them, growing denser and thicker by the minute.

Consider the famous story of the Gordian Knot: rather than trying to untie the fabulously complicated knot, Alexander drew his sword and cut it. How can Trump cut The Gordian Knot of American imperial entanglements?

By getting others to untie it.

He walks out of the Paris Agreement ("a watershed moment when it comes to debating America’s role in the world"). And the TPP ("opened the door toward greater Chinese influence, and won’t benefit the U.S. economy in the slightest"). His blustering on Iran caused the German Foreign Minister to express doubts about American leadership. He brusquely tells NATO allies to pay their own way ("America’s NATO allies may be on their own after November if Russia attacks them"). By announcing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel he unites practically everybody against Washington and then uses that excuse to cut money to the UN. His trash talk on North Korea has actually started the first debate about the utility of military force we've seen for fifteen years. He pulls out of Syria (quietly and too slowly but watch what he doesn't talk about). One last try in Afghanistan and then out. Re-negotiate all the trade deals to US benefit or walk away. Be disrespectful of all sorts of conventions and do your best to alienate allies so they start to cut the ties themselves (his tweet on the UK was especially effective). Attack the media which is part of the machinery of entanglement. Confiscate assets. It's a species of tough love – rudely and brusquely delivered. He (presumably) glories in opinion polls that show respect for the USA as a world leader slipping. He doesn't care whether they like him or not – America first and leave the others to it.

The Three Noes and One Yes policy will be achieved by others: others who realise that the USA is no longer going to lead and they will have to lead themselves. Or not. Perhaps, as the neocons love to say, US leadership was necessary in the immediate postwar situation, perhaps NATO served a stabilising purpose then but there has been nothing stabilising about US leadership in this century. Endless wars and destruction and chaos and loss. Thus abroad and – the part that Trump cares about – so at home. It's not incompetence, as the people who fail Adams' test tell themselves; it's a strategy.

(All real theories must be falsifiable; let's see in a year's time whether the US is more entangled or less entangled. It should be pretty apparent by then and, by the end of Trump's first term, obvious to all.)

Edited by ThunderIdeal
Lost all my paragraphs
  • Like 2

Had a read the link you posted in  another post. Sorta up to speed a bit. I’d love to know what other countries are doing too or is this a US effort. Like the Uranium deals with Russia. Is Russia all apart of the global corrupt or are they too cleaning up their people. What does this mean for our sell out pollies? 

That’s if any of this holds truth.

I like him for slaying the dragon and because I'm really brand new to politics so he is of my era I guess and also .. USA politicians are a lot more interesting that UK cobweb knickers :3

1 hour ago, DualWieldRake said:

Unless you are in politics or know the guy i don't see how trump would be relevant to anyone

you might not have a direct say in american politics but you gotta admit it's pretty entertaining

• Like 1

I don't see him slaying any dragons, it's the Trump story certain winged groups would have you believe but still needs to be evidence of that. 

He has however had the lowest employment rate for a first year presidency which seems to be a positive not much more than that to say about him really, except just shaping his persona to the demographics that voted him in which on a world platform makes him sound like a dick.

10 hours ago, DiscoStu said:

you might not have a direct say in american politics but you gotta admit it's pretty entertaining

Hmmm, entertaining is not the right word. I'd call it intredasting

Fact check that website.

I will believe that he is slaying dragons when I see the heads of those foes in his hands. At the moment it's all wild speculation. 

• Like 1

What does that mean, fact check that website?  Either i am missing something or you have added nothing.  Not trying to be snarky.

Story doesnt mention slaying dragons. 

I'll do a tldr

-Australia funnelled 88 million taxpayer dollars into the Clinton foundation under the guise of charity

-Upon hillary's non-election we immediately thought the better of donating any further tax dollars for "charity work"

-The FBI is investigating

Only the last point is news.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

Some meat is coming.  this actually aligns with what qanon said too, that the storm is shifting from 20% visible to 40% visible.

Basically some classified material is probably going to be made public this month and should lead to firings, jailings, and please explains from members of DOJ, FBI and previous administration.  One will be Rosenstein, trump's deputy AG:an obama holdover.  It is also thought this will end the mueller probe.

I'd rather see the Clinton family rotting in prison but this should be interesting.

"Obama's FBI colluded with the Clinton campaign to destroy a Presidential candidate - and then an elected POTUS & his family. It's the greatest scandal in American history & the public need to know the truth."

Edited by ThunderIdeal

I'd love to see killary and co in prison too but trump-et al dropped it like it was hot after they got in, even though they promised to put the bitch and her band of thieves in "jail"

I'm seeing a different set of motivations from Q and I don't believe for a second it's trump.

I just think of the money, Q gains a bit of trust and then puts fear into the collective psyche with clouded statements about the shit being about to hit the fan.

Then with the annual cycle we see with Chinese crypto dumping around Chinese new year , everyday fuckwit traders of crypto see the arse drop out of the market like it does every year at this time and panic and rush to sell their precious crypto coins before they lose too much, just like the normal fear based stackmarket traders always do.

Then the banksters move in & buy up big for pennies on the pound.

I tried to get a few people in coinciding with the expected plummet so they could maximise gains this year but now I couldn't really give a fuck.

Sell, Sell, Sell

I'll just HODL

• Like 1

It's funny the core fundamental about Q is to question everything, but people have the attitude question everything except Qanon itself, if you do you are a shill.

So many promises has been made what is going to happen if they don't come to fruitition? What's going to happen to all those 'news' sites and channels when people realise nothing is going to happen?

How much bs has been overlooked? Just because people want qanon to be real. 

• Like 2