The Corroboree
Micromegas

EGA ticket for trade

Hi folks,

Due to commitments at work it is getting less and less likely (next to impossible) I will make it to EGA, sad face.

I have a student ticket, but i think you can upgrade it to adult at the gate or maybe beforehand?

If you want it, make me an offer. I'm open to trades, cactus in particular but books, lumps of coal, or whatever. Can be money if that is all you have but i'd strongly prefer to trade. Does not need to equal the value of the ticket or even remotely close just something i'd be happy to have, did i say cactus in particular. You cover the postage to SA. If no one makes a good trade I will ceremonially burn the ticket on the summer solstice.

I was really hoping to come because I was at the 2007 one a decade ago when I was a young(er) fella. My entire approach to life has changed in that period and it would have been an interesting test of my altered paradigm. Would also have been nice to meet some SABers!

If you want the ticket send me a PM with your offer or dump it in here, whichever you prefer.

Micro

• Like 1

What a shame you wont make it. Hope a keen plant head gets to go in your place.

Cheers rahli, i'm a bit bummed about it but it could set some projects back a fair bit to take the time out. I didn't have priorities in 2007, I didn't hardly have a job, lol. You know we should really catch up anyway bro, i'm in the monsoon tropics as well, I make it to the capital every 4-6 weeks, will send you a PM next time i'm heading in.

so the last outdoor EGA was 2009, not 2007? huh, I gained 2 years. still didn't hardly have a job!

edit: so there was an outdoor ega in 2007 and 2009. I feel like i went to them both but i can't clearly remember, and if i only went to one which one, because i remember going to one when i didn't have a job and another when i had only just started my 'career' because i talked to some folks about it, which would be 2007 and 2009! That's bizarre. Never mind me i'm just talking to myself.

Edited by Micromegas
utter confusion

to confuse you more, there was 2007, 2009, and 2011.

im saddened to read you wont be attending EGA this MM.  hopefully another you get an awesome trade to make up for missing it.

• Like 1

Cheers mate.

Haha, it was 2007 & 2009 I went to, the first time unemployed with a girl I can remember and some peeps from SAB and the second time as a newly employer loner when my friend did a workshop on ayahuasca I think. I still can't separate the details clearly. I remember Dennis McKenna and Torsten sifting sand, and one time some one gave me a fruit salad plant. Definitely not 2011, that year I was in Peru spectacularly derailing my shamanic path although i wasn't certain of it at the time, hence the paradigm shift, lol.

• Like 1

still available?  I know someone that may be interested.

did you post into the Facebook SAB group, or even the EGA facebook group?

Thanks ob. I do not use fb. Not in a hurry and not a big deal to me if i get a trade, just would be good if the ticket went to someone who will enjoy EGA.

pm, incoming micro!

see my message Micromegas :)

We can make this happen :D

edit: you got until 11am 7th dec to inform entheogenesis of the new ticket holder name or its void. just a reminder.

Edited by C_T

GO GO GO

..sorry i left this hanging, i thought I posted that i got a ticket already. shiiiit

see you guys soon, good luck CT :D

• Like 1

i sent it to you C T. I didn't see about the name change. where do I do that? i'm flat out but i'll try to get it done.