The Corroboree
gem

SAB peeps at EGA roll call! (Who's going?!)

I'm hoping to see some familiar faces and meet a few new ones over the weekend:).

• Like 1

oh my frecking god this going to be awesome.

• Like 2

Just been talking with Alan Rockefeller and we need some fresh or dry fungi for the mushroom id workshop.

If anyone could bring some specimens that would be fantastic.

2 hours ago, karode13 said:

If anyone could bring some specimens that would be fantastic.

Can they be any type, or are you looking specifically for ones of ethnobotanical interest? And do we need to have a clue what they are beforehand, or is that the point of the workshop? I have a couple dried specimens (& photos of the fresh ones) of a species I am very curious to get an ID for, but only because they look weird, not because I suspect them of containing anything interesting.

• Like 2

All fungi are wanted and do bring them along please. No promises they'll get identified but we will try. Thanks mate.

Cool, will do - and I'll keep an eye out for any fresh fungi on the trip down too. Not long now!

• Like 1

On 10/5/2017 at 3:50 PM, Amazonian said:

I hope your  smuggling your jacks in gem?!  

Amz I wish I could!  I've only now grudgingly been given confirmation that someone is going to Jack-sit for the four nights I'll be away.  Not to mention I wouldn't need any encouragement to get them little doggo sized Viking outfits.  :wink:

The conference was awsome. And thanks to all the SAB crew for catching up for a chat and sharing good times.

Amazonian you are the best. You are too kind xx.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, rahli said:

The conference was awsome. And thanks to all the SAB crew for catching up for a chat and sharing good times.

Amazonian you are the best. You are too kind xx.

same :)

twas cool to spend a wee bit of time and space withe you(albeit fleeting) still, thanks for making the journey down to hang and meet some of us

• Like 2

Thank you to all of the gorgeous people I met at EGA.  I wish it was a monthly event.

Of course many of you know of the loss of a beloved SAB member that weekend.  I'm so grateful for being amongst such beautiful and compassionate souls when I learned of his passing.

Again, heartfelt thanks and love to everyone there. 

I'm looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

• Like 3