The Corroboree
interbeing

HUGE TRICHOCEREUS SPRING SALE! 

Hey guys,

I'm having a huge spring sale all day Saturday the 7th of October in the western suburbs of Melbourne, 3029. This is an invitation to anyone I've MEET BEFORE to come and grab some awesome Trichocereus clones and hybrids, I have hundreds of plants and cuttings of all sizes to sell so bring your Ute or Trailer :) Most plants will be .50c to $1 per cm. Please message me for more details. Cheers

DSC06187.jpg

DSC06187.thumb.jpg.818b8b112277c02678866bce1727275c.jpg

DSC06187.thumb.jpg.818b8b112277c02678866bce1727275c.jpg

• Like 2

I wish.  The seeds I got were great.  Finding aus cuts in the us is difficult.

^ Trichocereus is native to your continent, I wonder why Australian clones are so sought after by the yanks, makes me proud to be an Aussie. Is it simply because you guys can't have them?
I guess we'd be the same with some of your impressive South American clones. Is it easy to get beautiful SA pieces into the US, or just as hard as Aussie Clones into the US? @Matagordamudskipper

Can't wait for your ebay cut to arrive @interbeing - Hopefully you might be open to selling me some more mail order cuts in the not so distant future. Will PM in a week or so.

It is possible to get SA cuts into the US.

I guess the idea of a different gene pool makes aussie clones desirable.  I'm headed to Peru next summer for a couple weeks.   I don't think it's that hard to get plants into the US I've had many boxes from overseas arrive with no problems but confiscated plants do happen. Finding someone to ship cuts is the hard part imo. 

• Like 1

Hey all, I'm having another massive Trichocereus sale next weekend ( from 8am- 5pm the 13-14th) in the western suburbs, 3029. This is an invitation to anyone I've MEET BEFORE to come and grab some awesome Trichocereus clones and hybrids, I have hundreds of plants and cuttings of all sizes to sell so bring your Ute or Trailer :) Please message me for more details. Cheers