The Corroboree
saylor twift

copper garden implements and the secrets of H2O

This is pretty interesting, has anyone else looked into Viktor Schauberger's ideas? he has proposed that iron tools kill the soil by imparting rust and disrupting the electromagnetic field of the soil where as copper leaves trace elements adding benefit to the soil and increasing yields.. this is worth watching the guy seems like a fricken genius... let me know what you guys think!

youll have to forgive my ignorance, im no soil expert. How does one measure the electromagnetic field of soil? 

Disrupting the electromagnetic field implies its causing a problem, which makes me wonder, how can one be certain a particular electromagnetic field makes soil good? 

Plants can experience iron deficiency, just like they can be deficient in copper, both are required for photosynthesis, as well as being important co-factors for enzymatic reactions. Rust is iron oxide, which also doesn't seem to be toxic to plants, in fact its used in some fertilizers because it reverses iron deficiency more efficiently than regular iron.  So it could be argued that iron tools, rusting, and leaving behind traces of iron oxide is also increasing the trace elements within the soil. 

Edited by Change
  • Like 1

Yeah, it's hard to discount the genius of Shauberger, but I could never comprehend how he could make the claims he made about the copper gardening implements.

Electroculture certainly is an interesting field with many proven methods for enhancing plant growth and health but some of the regurgitated crap on the web is wishful thinking and can only be replicated intermittently.

When Uni has wound up for the year it wouldn't hurt to look into electroculture @Change .it might give you some ideas for experiments or maybe tie into the work your doing now (unlikely though)

History of Electroculture & Magnetoculture

Edited by Sallubrious
brain fade
  • Like 2

i could be the ignorant one here my friend, ive got no idea how one would go about testing the electromagnetic field of soil.. where would it start and end??? would it be affected by the underground powerlines in some areas?, or how close the vegetables are to a residential area?  i dont know... im sorry i cant give you a better answer but without researching further i dont wanna tell you some bullshit for the sake of sounding like i know.. you raise some epic points about iron being of benefit aswell. ill have to turn my bullshit filter on and do some reading hahah, i appreciate the input guys :lol:

1 hour ago, saylor twift said:

i could be the ignorant one here my friend, ive got no idea how one would go about testing the electromagnetic field of soil.. where would it start and end??? would it be affected by the underground powerlines in some areas?, or how close the vegetables are to a residential area?  i dont know... im sorry i cant give you a better answer but without researching further i dont wanna tell you some bullshit for the sake of sounding like i know.. you raise some epic points about iron being of benefit aswell. ill have to turn my bullshit filter on and do some reading hahah, i appreciate the input guys :lol:

I would not grow anything you eat  without getting a soil test by a certified soil tester. Making sure no heavy metals are present. We all know about them in large fish...

Seems like the homeopathy of soil care to may skeptical mind, especially as the earth itself has a massive field of electromagnetism.

Edited by Northerner