The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Change

forget about it

4 hours ago, Horus said:

2 people to lift a large crest in a pot. How do these lowlifes find each other ? 

They are certainly not ashamed of being a thief, planning and executing a devastating blow on one of the nicest and generous blokes you could meet.

Being robbed stays with you forever, and puts a big dint in your trust. Lets hope Karma stays with them forever.

Better still, as a community we get to the bottom of this, they are very unique and recognizable plants, and if there are 2 or more thieves, thats more chance of loose lips. Got to turn up one day.

Yeah it's fucken offensive @Horus , to think we could have someone like that in our midst.

I always thought our circle was one the most generous trustworthy sharing group of people I've ever been associated with. It's a blow to all us. A real kick in the guts.

When I first met Horus he gifted me a substantial bunch of cactus cuts and his generosity blew me away. So knowing Horus didn't need cactus, I tried to pay it forward and give some of my excess away, that's how I met @Change from a give away I did here one time. Now almost every time I see him he gives me something. He's spread rare cactus cuts to people all over the country, many times at a cost to himself. Who steals from someone like this ?

If he doesn't think it's viable to have them at home then that just won't do. Let's all chip in & get a patch going for him somewhere safe.  

I'll start a few grafts in the next few days and an old mate with a rural property might be able to find a safe spot for them until Change can can find a secure location for them.

• Like 6

Sorry that happened, but if you loose trust that means you let the thief take way more important things than plants, I try look at it as everything happens for reason and has cause, and if something happened than it was meant to, if it wasn't than it wouldn't, The biggest problems usually come when what is, is different to what we feel should, if we formulated no idea of what should or taught/shown what should than it would just be an experience , I look it all as lessons and try have faith all things will lead all to a state of spiritual completion of sorts, how we react or act is creating this I believe, the "worse" person and the "bad" things that happen may be the most important teacher/event in further pushing the spectrum of experience, those who have "suffered" have experienced more there for are more rich in emotion and experience, ones personal spectrum of being is broadened, if I didn't play with thoughts and ideas like this I would have likely given up long ago due to despair and sadness , I have learned that if the things you love are not torn from you than eventually you will be torn from it, so nobody can really take anything from you (unless one allows it) that wasn't going to go anyway, perhaps it is not really possible to loose anything (do we really have anything in the first place?), as when we feel we loose something we actually gain spiritually, through experience we gain internally, and that thing internal has a chance of living on (energy, life force etc.), what here in the physical will actually live on? and if nothing lives on than that gives me relief also that there is nothing to hold onto or worry about to much unless one wants to.

Saying all this,  yeh it suxs when one invest much energy and time passionately into something for it to just be gone all a sudden, I don't believe in punishing a thief as a thief is likely  hurt, lost, sad, unloved etc and punishment adds our shame onto them, they become a vessel of others shame, making it easier and easier for them to take and even hate the people of the world. Why does someone steal? cause they are trying to achieve or gain something they are wanting or lacking internally, help fill the void within than what would happen? punish them for trying to fill the void than what happens? actions and reactions.

I don't actually know anything for 100%sure, not a thing and yeh life is more opaque and complex than what I wrote but speaking generally and I don't write this to cheapen the experience, ( I feel it is important to want and get the most out of it and ANY experience) just a view on it.

If you are looking to start getting the cacti going again (if you want) than I will happily send some nice cuttings to you : ) maybe have a po box for doing trades etc. ?

Unfortunately or fortunately your user name seems to be the most assured thing here in this realm of being.

All the best Change and much love and positive energy to you, pm if you would like some cuts : )

• Like 4

Very beautiful post bardo.  Perhaps change will find a little consolation along these lines, maybe not right away but over time.

• Like 2

I have seen this shit before, I cant understand why?

This is what should happen to the C##ts that ripped you off ! Hopefully someone will find em and you can do this to the Bastards..

1.thumb.jpg.dfa6eaa10635d12e6dfa9b0b9a484299.jpg2.thumb.jpg.188feeef98fd7f1ad7c478d1acabed80.jpg3.thumb.png.c918872b9ef5e99a549b0737858579a7.png4.thumb.jpg.53e7bfe36c9209c93cae708e0400f71b.jpg5.thumb.jpg.802f4317a3cec111e54edf53646d02b6.jpg

6.thumb.png.6ead24d7a53543afbec1e8f1bd09f3c6.png

Karma will get them in the End.

I have got heaps of Cactus i can donate you some..

Pm me if your interested..

Cheers mole

1.thumb.jpg.dfa6eaa10635d12e6dfa9b0b9a484299.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.188feeef98fd7f1ad7c478d1acabed80.jpg

3.thumb.png.c918872b9ef5e99a549b0737858579a7.png

4.thumb.jpg.53e7bfe36c9209c93cae708e0400f71b.jpg

5.thumb.jpg.802f4317a3cec111e54edf53646d02b6.jpg

6.thumb.png.6ead24d7a53543afbec1e8f1bd09f3c6.png

1.thumb.jpg.dfa6eaa10635d12e6dfa9b0b9a484299.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.188feeef98fd7f1ad7c478d1acabed80.jpg

3.thumb.png.c918872b9ef5e99a549b0737858579a7.png

4.thumb.jpg.53e7bfe36c9209c93cae708e0400f71b.jpg