The Corroboree
87_botanist

The Mushroom Cultivator

1 hour ago, 87_botanist said:

No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction. :bootyshake:

Page 2 is pretty interesting, i'm sure Paul's thrilled that you took the time to share his hard work with all of us. :P

"Copyright ©1983 Paul Stamets and J.S. Chilton. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means without written permission from the publisher, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review."

Very kind of u to share botanist, not sure if u should take it down, or weather those copy right laws are still in force.
We know your intentions are right, cheers mate. Don't get yourself into trouble. Some good information there, that should and is available publicly.

• Like 1

Your only showing the link if any one googles it they will find the same link , your not the one who has uploaded it and hosted it.

• Like 1