The Corroboree
siks3

(admin edit NOT an emergency. Not even important really):Emergency everybody read asap

I'm keeping this brief I love astronomy and observing the stars vergo is about to go up the arse of Leo look at the Sky the sun disks and tablets in left behind by the ancients point to this event it's in Australia and it's right south Australia We have been lied to when they say the Sumerian tablets are 35000 yo they lie there was no value for zero look it the fuck up. We are in end times may god have mercy on your soul look at the stars not the made up dates we are fucked please prepare. The Christ gets his bride this time holy shit.

Please I ain't crazy look up at the stars learn the constellations it's fucking there I'm sorry to bring bad news shit is going to happen Christ aka the MAHAVA fights for his bride we get to see his power we have seen him suffer now we marvel at the son of god and his holy bride battle the final battle. I can't wait till he shows us what we are all capable of.

I can't stop checking the data it's all there.

the wrathful form of Christ is the great MAHAVA. 

I'm only saying this out of concern, but maybe you should call someone you trust and talk to them instead of posting here. You're not making a lot of sense and possibly need help.

• Like 5

Look up learn the stars it's as plain as the nose on your face. I don't need help you people that are asleep do. Look at the sky tonight if you can prove me wrong I will delete my account from this forum. Look up the value of 0 in ancient times it didn't exist they just add them as they see fit to make things fit together I'm not nuts my mind is blown from what the heavens are saying look at revelations read that right now then walk outside with a star chart and wow it's there. You need help fucking dumb people holding the rest of us back. I dont think the MAHAVA is going to give two shit about what you think he's coming. Look up please. The last time this happened it was christs birth it's in every ancient text you just need to know where to look.

I tried to have a look just now with ''device''...
attachment.thumb.jpg.32ea4b37ecb1f4d425016424adde100a.jpg
''device'' says no...

Where are you getting your data?  :slap:

• Like 3

A heavenly warrior subduing his consort is a common theme among different ancient cultures.  Usually attributed to mars/venus.  

• Like 1

@siks3 Glaukus is just trying to help you mate, you would be wise to listen. 

No one's asking you to delete your account for being incorrect, they were simply offering you some constructive advice, base upon the fact your posting style is irrational which indicates the possibility of temporary psychosis. I know when i get myself into psychotic mind sets its really helpful having someone around that i can trust. 

Recent forum history shows you dont have the best track record when it comes to analyzing data and drawing accurate conclusions, but that doesn't mean your not welcome here, or that people aren't going to offer you advice when it looks like you need it. 

Take care of yourself. 

• Like 3

Your eyes and a star chart are the sources of information I actually don't care just saying to look up and see for your self instead of getting spoon fed and eating up somebody's opinion all I'm saying the stars line up with what is in revelations read it. Couldn't care less what people think it's there.

Bro,

I'm feeling excited for you that something you have been looking forward to for a long time is happening for you. No one is trying to kill that vibe.

It's curiosity and concern all mixed together. Curiosity in that you have been veiled in what you are referring to and if you do think people are stupid then you have to spell it out explicitly for them to even get what you are saying. Concern in that you have been veiled in what you are referring to, and if there is something we should be concerned about you need to spell it out explicitly.

Not trying to goad you mate, everyone just wants to understand where you are coming from.

Peace.

Edited by Responsible Choice
missed an 'm
  • Like 7

Will it hold off until after Saturday?

• Like 4

too cloudy...cant see shit

are we talking about the "Rapture"....'cause I put in an order for a zombie apocalypse, not a jebus one:(

Edited by waterboy 2.0
  • Like 7

A flat earther warning us about celestial bodies. It must be true.

• Like 2

But how do sunspots, contrails and reptilians fit into it all.  I ain't subscribing to anything without at least  reptilians.

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Torsten said:

A flat earther warning us about celestial bodies. It must be true.

giphy.gif

Edited by mr b.caapi
  • Like 1

Ok so this is a about this sept 23rd stuff ive posted a short explanation video (haven't reviewed it but should explain basics)

Basically jupiter enters virgos "belly" and goes retrograde meaning it does a 9month loopdy-loop in the belly end exits between the legs eg virgin gestation/birth.  In this case it matches the description given in revelations (12 stars in leo cuz three planets etc)

I gather this happened once around the time of christ and once in old testament times, so, the authors probably knew it would happen again and assigned it some significance.

Now, folks are saying it signals a commencement of tribulations followed by the 1000 year time of christs reign.

Coincidence or whatever, based on my following of finance and geopolitics i have trouble seeing any way around a doom scenario.  This belief has nothing to do with prophecies and im not a christian.

Broadly speaking ive come to believe that planetary geometry influences the behaviour of the sun, earths electrical circuit, weather and likely also biology/psychology.    This belief is based on fringe and not-so-fringe science rather than astrology and other "hocus pocus".

• Like 3

I have a Christian friend who 100% believes in the 23/9 prophecy, there was a number of people who thought it was gonna happen last year because of apparent evidence in movies, media etc. nothing happened but this year its reached wider it seems with all the youtube vids about celestial signs etc.

If I see Christ coming from the sky I am gonna think no #1  project blue beam and NWO rather than a supernatural global event.

Hey I think your brave siks3 for saying all this but I must ask Where do you get your data from? I don't think there is any prerequisite chronological data in the scripture for start of tribulation or the rapture ? if you are a true believer in Christ and the bible than remember the very end of the book revelation: 22, 18 ?

All the best siks3,  take heed to not be deceived by no man, Let the supernatural flow.

I say let ya self believe if you want to believe, it is exciting and if you truly believe you get feel some awesome hard core shit leading up to it : ) Anyhow hope to see ya all on the 24th, if not safe journeying everyone :bong:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThunderIdeal said:

I gather this happened once around the time of christ and once in old testament times, so, the authors probably knew it would happen again and assigned it some significance.

Mmmm. This is the prophesy, I think:

"A great sign appeared in the sky, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of 12 stars. She was with child and wailed aloud in pain as she labored to give birth … She gave birth to a son, a       male child, destined to rule all the nations with an iron rod."

According to Christopher M. Graney, professor of physics and astronomy at Jefferson Community & Technical College in Louisville, Kentucky:

1. During the Earth’s annual orbit, the sun travels the entirety of the ecliptic, and thus passes through every one of the 12 constellations of the zodiac. The sun is in Virgo every September.

2. In one month the moon goes through its cycle of phases, and travels the entirety of the ecliptic, and thus passes through every constellation of the zodiac—all owed to the period of the moon’s orbit being one month. Therefore there is always a day or two every year when the sun is in Virgo and the moon is just to the east of Virgo (just past the “feet”).

3. Not too sure about the crown of 12 stars, but the interpretation of the prophesy here refers to "the 9 stars of Leo + 3 planets, Mars, Venus and Mercury" There's a lot more than 9 stars making up Leo, though traditionally the 9 brightest are what make up the outline. Having said that, there are some which show Leo's outline using 10 stars, and some using 11. This would then give Virgo a crown of 13 or 14 stars.

Multiple planets being at Virgo’s head while Jupiter is in Virgo’s center and the moon is at Virgo’s feet is less common. But it is not that unusual. The period of Jupiter’s orbit is a little less than 12 years, and therefore Jupiter will be in Virgo (with the sun there, too, and the moon at the feet) once every 11 or 12 years. This leaves the planets at the “head” (the number depending on the number of stars granted to Leo) as the determining factor in making a “momentous” celestial arrangement. While various sources speak of the specific celestial arrangement here as being “unique in human history” or “once in 7,000 years” – in fact, it is not unique to September 23, 2017. It has happened 4 times in September in the last 1000 years, in 1827, 1483, 1293 and 1056.

Having read this, my take is it's unlikely Sept 24 will be markedly different from the preceding days. On the other hand, as T.I. has said, I too believe our civilization is very fast approaching a tipping point (perhaps it is Sept 23rd 2017). And when that tipping point is reached, it is going to be most unpleasant for a lot of people. It will take a genuine miracle to be otherwise.

• Like 3

I think it was last week I had a dream about something (yes that's my description lol (but you know how dreams are - every second after is but a faded memory of the occurrence)) and it made me recall the nibiru, Planet X prediction after it got cold feet back in 2012. Ie date was changed to 23sept17. And well yeah, for curiosity sake I had a browse (net not calander lol) and yep it's this week. Also yes your right about the stars positioning to the astrological analogy referenced in the bible - but to what end? Well we'll find out in a few days.

i agree with Bardo in that if something were to occur of that proportion, I would first consider a blue beam coming out of the establishments arse. 

Whats the next big date for the apocalypse? 

3 left days to party people!

Let's let it all hang loose and spend those 86400 seconds of every day like they are our last.

Religious nutters lie when they say they 100% believe nonsensical prophecies.

It is extraordinarily easy to prove.

Just bet them $40,000 it wont happen, in writing, signed and notarized. After all, an extra $40,000 couldnt be bad in end times when jesus is coming, right?

They wont take the bet, not one of them.

They dont believe.

They just wish they believed.

• Like 3

Belief is but the language of the fool who cannot think. 

I like your view: they don't 100% believe. To me that says there's still a piece of them yearning to find and accept the truth, no matter how hard the ego try's to blind them. 

Prehaps there is still hope for the common man to wake. 

• Like 1