The Corroboree
ToddisGreat

DGM (r/DrugGardeningMarket) Invitation

If it's against the rules to create this post with no trade offer, I would like to say that I do have some salvia divinorum H/W strain cuttings rooting right now if anyone is wanting one, I'm personally looking for a mimosa hostillis rooted plant, or any of the high-DMT concentration Acacias.  Also B. Caapi root powder.

My Fellow Botanical Beings,

I created a newish subreddit:  www.reddit.com/r/druggardeningmarket 

Seeing as the Corroboree has such a great community of knowledgeable, passionate folks, I felt compelled to try and lead a few of you to the market I created as to offer my lovely members more high-quality ethnobotanicals.

Trust is also important and this forum seems to have less of a reason for distrust than some others I've visited.

Im summation, if you wouldn't mind stopping by and checking out the subreddit, and joining if you feel compelled to offer your wares, I'd love to have you as a part of our growing community!

Go Forth and Propagate,

Famos (DGM Admin)

o8MlpnibEgLMnFEGuIQabVqIq8DjjZif-oM5r0x8rtY.thumb.png.d3a1d7634f17fca0505bd5cccc99f75e.png

as for the salvia cuttings I will have available once rooted (a week or so), I am located in the United States and would prefer to trade with another US citizen (or illegal alien as long as I can ship domestic)

o8MlpnibEgLMnFEGuIQabVqIq8DjjZif-oM5r0x8rtY.thumb.png.d3a1d7634f17fca0505bd5cccc99f75e.png

Looks like they are doing a 'membership drive' on various forums to bring people into their subreddit.
I wouldn't mind if it was a long term member here, but with zero posts to his credit I think it is a bit rich.