The Corroboree
Thisartismurder

Need psylicobe species prints/syringes for mycology assignment

I am in need of various psylicobe species prints/syringes for a mycology assignment. Low on funds help would be much appreciated thank you guys 

What kind of assignment? what for, uni or something?

• Like 1

Skellum yes, I am cataloging an array of psychedelic mushrooms primarily psylicobe species at the moment and need the spores for research and cataloging 

I'm not sure if a university would condone that kind of behavior. Sourcing, trading and creating hydrated psilocybe spores (syringes) is illegal. Also for the sake of your notes, the correct spelling is 'Psilocybe'.

If you want to go and check out the 'Seed & Plant Sales' section there are currently at least 2, maybe 3 different individuals selling spore prints for microscopy.
You'd have to of course part with $20 which is not at all unreasonable given the effort that goes into creating a spore print.

As far as freebies go, I'm sorry. Can't help.    Good luck mate.

• Like 3

Welcome to the forums by the way. We're not far from each other I see.

Edited by Skellum
  • Like 1

@ Thisartismurder , word of advice, when seeking prints, just keep it simple, just say "seeking for prints for microscopic purposes". That's it. Lol. :) When you elaborate in any way, you'll get people questioning, lol. Like if you said your getting a new microscope, and looking for prints, then you'll get "oh what sort of microscope" "what magnification" blah blah blah. .. So you have mentioned an assignment, so you got questions, lol. You get that here sometimes.  

Like Skellum said, check out seed and plant exchange  sub forum. :) 

Welcome to the forum, and  good luck with your studies. 

Edited by Amazonian
  • Like 3

@amazonian thank you for the advice 

@skellum it's a personals assignment not a school one but thank you still for your reply :)