The Corroboree
Halcyon Daze

What's the best thing that's ever happened to you

^incredibly fucking lame... lol
I've seen similar links throughout the forums in the past too.  :slap:

How do you troll through the cracks to 1000posts without being picked up? haha

On 6/1/2017 at 10:39 PM, ThunderIdeal said:

I reported msa for those types of posts ages ago.

I believe he is farming us for YouTube views.  

@Anodyne

Sure, let's derail another thread, why not? Or maybe instead, we could utilise this wonderful forum software which has all these great buttons like "Report post" and "Ignore Member's content" which you could potentially use to resolve these issues.

6 minutes ago, Anodyne said:

Sure, let's derail another thread, why not?

You make a good point mate, so while your here please share;

Whats the best thing that's ever happened to you?

• Like 2

Alright sir Skellum, consider us as having shaken hands & made up, lol.

I won't go into details, but I think the best things that have happened to me are things that most people would consider "bad" things. None of them were fun at the time. Some of them continue to affect my day-to-day life in negative ways. But overall, I think the difficult experiences in my life have shaped me into a better stronger person than the "good" ones, if nothing else just by making me slow down a bit and pay more attention to my life and the world around me, and think about what was important to me. I posted this in the "don't cha love it when.." thread way back:

Wow, three months since anything was loved?! Sooo...

DCLIW you get dumped, crippled, & fired, then wake up one day to realise that it's all ok, life is good.

It's made me wonder what else I don't need. :)

• Like 5

On ‎5‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 2:27 AM, botanika said:

My wife.

Is that the best or worst thing?

• Like 2

Lol em was this topic ever about bad things lol or is this just the depressive exhibitionist side of ethnobotany raising its head again ?

As I sip my coffee, I think "What really is a bad thing?" and something hazy about "what doesn't kill you..." and the very involved process the sword makers go through to craft/hone/forge decent Katanas and realising my Ethnostory is mostly ahead of me...and then my eyes start to roll back .....and I submit reply..

As someone who's had maybe more than their fair share of "bad" things, sure, they can be turned to good ends. But they also had a point, that smartarse who said "what doesn't kill us leaves us scarred, scared & broken husks of human beings"...(or something along those lines)... My point wasn't that bad things could be good, just how you respond to them. I've known rich people who were miserable aresholes, and homeless junkies who were cheerful sweethearts. I definitely wasn't trying to romanticise a difficult life, or recommend that anyone go seek one out. Maybe you'll have better luck, but mine sure hasn't turned me into a perfect katana, maybe a chipped machete with the handle held on by multiple layers of duct tape... "it's still good mate"...so rather than looking for "good" or "bad", I try to look for interesting things...my definition of "interesting" leads me into enough trouble without looking for more!

• Like 4

There is a popular thread at the moment discussing an interesting topic.

You might find it.. interesting.

• Like 2

^^^ Interesting thread is interesting

I heard a paraphrasing on Orange Is The New Black... "Wounds are where the light shines through." There are many versions of that saying but this one has a nice ring.

• Like 1

On 2017-6-11 at 7:32 PM, bardo said:

Is that the best or worst thing?

The best!

• Like 1

^ R U guyz pregnant ? 

Congratulations if you are. 

• Like 3

On 2017-6-16 at 4:42 AM, mysubtleascention said:

Troll............Pregnancy

Nice track, love the timings :-)

• Like 1

On 02/06/2017 at 10:07 AM, Skellum said:

^incredibly fucking lame... lol

I've seen similar links throughout the forums in the past too.  :slap:

How do you troll through the cracks to 1000posts without being picked up? haha

didn't you just say that I seem like a smug, arrogant wanker?

It's taken that fella 6 years to get to 1000 posts of his convoluted poetry, how did you manage to babble your way to nearly 500 mostly pointless posts in 6 months without being picked up?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, paradox said:

didn't you just say that I seem like a smug, arrogant wanker?

yes

It's taken that fella 6 years to get to 1000 posts of his convoluted poetry

He renames other peoples music, creates channels and spams the link repetitively in unrelated threads and has been reported by other members, for trolling & potential youtube view farming?

how did you manage to babble your way to nearly 500 mostly pointless posts in 6 months without being picked up?

I have been picked up, have a look: http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?/leaderboard/

Edited by Skellum
  • Like 1

you honestly don't have a life do you?  is that why you come to a great forum like this and spam it with your pointless garbage or is it just because you are a prick?

On 6/17/2017 at 0:46 AM, paradox said:

listen man, sorry.  i'm trolling you & fucking this thread, you don't need to listen to anything i say

^ instead of  'fucking'  another thread, how bout while you're here, please share;  What's the best thing that's ever happened to you?

Edited by Skellum

mate every thread i have seen you post in you have trolled it with your walls of pointless posts.  this forum isn't a chat room for you fill up with empty garbage.  One of the reasons the quality of content has gone so far down hill in recent years is that the vast majority of content is from annoying tools like yourself.  i can appreciate your enthusiasm but someone has to tell you.  i never even intended to be rude to you, you're just a bit thick and now its at the point i consider trolling you a community service

Thought I'll throw my 2 cents in fellas.. Paradox pull up mate if you have such a major problem with skellum just  block him, problem solved as there is no need for this pathetic drama of (he said she said)..  I for one am happy skellum is around sab as he is a valued asset to  the community .. 

Edited by stona86
  • Like 1

hardly much of a drama dude, i'm happy he's around too, have no major problem, i just called him out for being a noisy hypocrite.  to me that is a show of respect, even if you can't understand that