The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Torsten

Minor security update seems to have deleted the chat function.

Minor security update seems to have deleted the chat function just now. Sorry about that, but no other option. Will try to get chat back asap.

I dont believe it is used, ive only seen cue in there going back maybe as far as a year.

EDIT:  AS OF THIS MOMENT THE FORUM SEEMS TO BE FUCKY.  probably in the process of repairs.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

we should try and use it more, its pretty good when there are a few of us in there

• Like 4

Did we happen to lose the ability to "quote" other users post in the recent update too? It's been a little while since I tried to quote another members post but I tried today and couldn't find the option.

• Like 2

^ I've been scratching my head about the ability to "quote in the box" for a while now....lol...I thought it was just me and where my reality is at  , so thats good to hear I am not alone:wink:

im having issues with  pm's, I cant reply to anything, anyone else having issues?

• Like 1

@godless yep I've got issues trying from the top icons, can see the numbers but not see messages, If I click through to the inbox I was able to get into them. May help?

@waterboy 2.0 yeah I can get into them and see whats been said previously, but unable to write a reply to anything. I click on the message icon, then click go to inbox and they all come up but yeah...unable to reply to anything, it just doesn't give me the option.

• Like 1

Yeah update is annoying. I use my phone mainly. The 'more...' button just takes me to the home page. There's no option for 'unread content' anymore, and using all activity is a pain. Help? 

Thanks

I could reply to a member stirring me up yesterday after linking through...lol:wink:

Today though nope not a chance, can get through but cannot reply now.

Its all super buggy for me now. Cannot scroll through multi-page PMs.

Heaps of bugs going on now

Edited by waterboy 2.0

Same - sure it will all come good eventually though.

• Like 1

My notifications and messages don't list. I have to go to all notes or messages to read anything...

Ive got the PMs sussed, just click 'submit reply' without writing anything and the page will refresh with a window you can write in

Looks like PMs and quote function are stuffed. will try to get this fixed today.
sorry, but security updates are important, even if they fuck everything else temporarily.

• Like 2

On 09/05/2017 at 5:53 PM, Torsten said:

Looks like PMs and quote function are stuffed. will try to get this fixed today.

sorry, but security updates are important, even if they fuck everything else temporarily.

neither I nor tech support actually did anything, but looks like quote function is operational again.

and PMs are working again too.
I just realised I cleared a cache as a matter of habit, so that's probably what fixed it.