The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
theuserformallyknownasd00d

Aya vine in compost ?

Hey guys, so my biggest greenwastes in the yard are acacias and Aya vine! The acacias are awesome at compost but does anyone have any experience or theories about the Aya vine?

I'm assuming it will be ok and have a big leafmulch pile of it accumulating pretty fast but wanted to throw it in the thermo piles.

cheers :)

• Like 1

I would think this should be fine. What issues are you expecting with it and hoping to avoid?

• Like 1

@theuserformallyknownasd00d ooh your on the south coast d00d and your growing aya vine successfully! I must eventually get a cutting mate, I hear its best to source a cutting of a cold weather climatized vine if you plan on attempting it down here. I'm in the shoalhaven and am very keen to get some growing. I've actually got a dead eucalypt/banksia in the back yard i plan to train it up. It will be nice if it works out...

By the way no idea about caapi in the compost. Sry

• Like 2

I would think this should be fine. What issues are you expecting with it and hoping to avoid?

No idea better safe than sorry!!

@theuserformallyknownasd00d ooh your on the south coast d00d and your growing aya vine successfully! I must eventually get a cutting mate, I hear its best to source a cutting of a cold weather climatized vine if you plan on attempting it down here. I'm in the shoalhaven and am very keen to get some growing. I've actually got a dead eucalypt/banksia in the back yard i plan to train it up. It will be nice if it works out...

By the way no idea about caapi in the compost. Sry

Cool man yeh they are getting out of control here, today I would have cut down 20mtra as thick as my pinky. Happy to send you some to root at some point

• Like 2

I grew subs in Caapi compost, and they became even stronger.

This was a clear message from the vine to use vine leaf in compost to repair and improve the DNA of all the plants in the garden.

That was 6 years ago, and my garden is "next level"  thriving.

In particular, put Caapi Compost around your herbs and veggies. Then you will be having homeopathic/sympathetic doses of Mother in all you eat.

Also, keep a chaff bag of dried Caapi cuttings to throw on the Campfire, its a really great smudge.

It's actually such a "thing" that Im surprised I've never read any report from a Shaman, recommending Caapi Compost for assisting all your Medicine garden. 

And really...who could put Caapi in the green bin? that seems like very bad Karma.

Edited by Horus
  • Like 8

@theuserformallyknownasd00d

Nice mate, I really appreciate that. I will message you in a few months time after winter comes and goes, as it warms up a bit.

What kind of vine do you have - cielo?

Also, keep a chaff bag of dried Caapi cuttings to throw on the Campfire, its a really great smudge.

Whats a 'smudge' Horus? is that like when the coppas are standing around getting silly when they have to burn the hydro they confiscated from busts/raids? lol

Compostahuasca.

Make a lovely compost out of Vine and Acacia leaf.....maybe a bit of well rotted poo.

The plants in your brew can get to know each other in the mulch,long before the pot.

Plant a new vine and Acacia and/ or Chacruna.( Same as the established plants providing the mulch.)

Mulch the plants with the mix for 5-8 years, also using the mulch from the new plants, and all the medicine in your garden.

Grow the are vine up the Acacia, they mates now and know what is happening.

When the vine is ready, brew up your plants.

Now the plants that first met in your compost years ago, that have grown together, can meet and work again in your blood.

And you can enjoy their friendship on all levels of your being.

You can grow brighter with magically composted,harmonized plants. 

Next level plant synergy.

Horus,

Gardener.

• Like 7

Took Horus's advice and mulched my sub patch with Acacia phyllodes and caapi all chopped up by the lawnmower. Probably a bit late in the season to be adding fuel to the patch but let's see what happens.

• Like 5

suggest getting yourself a nice little black-light-torch from ebay ...   fermented caapi goes fluoresces ninja turtle green. 

• Like 2

@bio Thats awesome man i've heard the alkaloids glow under UV light. Heres a pic of some harmala extractions from wikipedia:
Harmaline_Harmine.jpg

That would look awesome your garden beds glowing green under a black-light at night.

I'd be putting a black-light bulb in my outdoor lights lol. Fkn wicked! B)

Harmaline_Harmine.thumb.jpg.75708b4ef9e3741f0ba0abea8ede4ba2.jpg

Harmaline_Harmine.thumb.jpg.75708b4ef9e3741f0ba0abea8ede4ba2.jpg

suggest getting yourself a nice little black-light-torch from ebay ...   fermented caapi goes fluoresces ninja turtle green. 

wow, i've got my black light ready to try this

Do you think it will work with fermenting leaves, or will i need to use thicker hard wood in the ferment? 

this was twigs and leaves.  
here was a jar of caapi once upon a time ... left too long, fermented, with the smell of those lolly-bananas / a sickly sweet beer? 

it glowed ninja turtle wax bottle green under a small UV light from a 3v lipo torch from ebay

And here i was thinking harmalas glow bright orange.   coz they do ;)  

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Portable-CREE-UV-LED-Flashlight-Torch-Purple-Light-395nm-Ultraviolet-Lamp-YC-/222435989358?hash=item33ca37d76e:g:pNcAAOSwXeJYEcW8

• Like 2

Shine one on your mouth after drinking some. Mmm fluoro green teeth.

you first. 

I'm assuming it will be ok and have a big leafmulch pile of it accumulating pretty fast but wanted to throw it in the thermo piles.

A lot of people don't but if you know how to make compost properly you could throw a dead wombat in your pile & it'd be fine

• Like 4