The Corroboree
sagiXsagi

Amanita muscaria ULTIMATE super-duper thread

on a side note: 

I thought psillies should be fan dried with no heat at all!! but maybe I listened to this in regards with woodlovers 

Edited by sagiXsagi
  • Like 1

Since this is already here... 1 cap medium sized grilled on the barbecue and darn near swallowed whole had a friend of mine thinking he was climbing out of his car when in fact he was getting off the sofa. Amanita will definitely curb your appetite and 1/4 medium cap sprinkled out over two eggs can act as very effective appetite suppressant. 

• Like 2

Round 15-18 years ago ( I'm bad with dates lol) when I lived in the states there was a company in Washington state called JLF poisonus non-consumables they don't exist anymore but used to sell all types of entheogens including dried Amanita muscaria and A pantherina mushrooms in various grades and other really cool things. I purchased a few ounces of A+ rated material of both muscaria and pantherina. According to the website they were dried in a special way to convert the bad ibotenic acid? Into the good.. Since it was completley legal to do so in the states I figured why not.

Its been so long I really cannot remember the exact dosages I took but I did use internet recommended dosages as a guide that being said honestly I would not recommend people to use Amanita muscaria or Amanita Pantherina  as in my experiences the potency is so variable and the effects in my experience can be terrifying for me anyway everyone is different some people cant smoke weed without feeling self conscious others love it , some are happy drunks others get angry etc. These are my experiences

First time took 10? grams dried A muscaria nothing happened.

Second time took 15 grams? dried Aamanita pantherina with a friend felt drunk was clumsy  felt tired and  the television looked really small for a few minutes but beside that nothing super enjoyable.

Last time forgot exact amounts but wanting to trip harder than the 15 grams? I ate a larger amount of mixed  A+ dried amanita and pantherina caps only. I had a bad reaction next thing I know I woke up screaming at my poor friend who naturally was like please chill out everything is ok. I was kind of in a dream state but in a bad way was pretty terrified yelling until I fortunatley settled the fuck down. Had no memory of what I did except seeing the concerned look on my friend's face after I realized what was going on it wasnt good.The day after I was not psychotic so fortunately the bad effects were limited to the hours that it lasted. I have never had a drug induced psychosis.I am not inexperienced with other entheogens that can result in a "bad trip" But I definitely had a bad reaction for the duration of the amanita intoxication and felt really shitty that I freaked out.

In my opinion the other types of active mushrooms cubensis etc are more popular than Amanitas for a reason. They are enjoyable and predictable in their potency and effects (long as one is  not susceptible to drug induced psychosis). Everyone is different tho if you have found something works for you more power to you I wish they were worked for me.Just my 2 cents

^^^ numbers are wrong, 15 grams of dried pantherina are seriously too much, and certainly a dangerous overdose. I mean really dangerous. 

this report from your youth I assume it the typical stuff you come across on the net. Nothing really happens, until something really hapens and then the partaker is terrified. Typical. 

coming soon amanita muscaria essay in pdf format 

Edited by sagiXsagi

The strength of AM varies really widely with region. I have heard reports of inactive ones in the US. I've had ones I collected in Victoria that I prepared as food (sliced thinly, boiled for 5 min in lots of water, chucked water, repeat 4x) that left us feeling pretty stoned the next day. So I would be very careful translating dosage guides across different continents.

• Like 1

I too am under the impression that US muscarias are different, and they might cause more stomach upset. My reports are based on european material and actually all from the same woods. 

As for "preparing for food" it's definately reported, but who guarantees the actives all go?  My impression is that if all or most of the actives go, the mushroom might not be tasty anymore. And if not all actives go, one could get high. 

On 21/1/2019 at 12:12 AM, sagiXsagi said:

"As for "preparing for food" it's definately reported, but who guarantees the actives all go?  My impression is that if all or most of the actives go, the mushroom might not be tasty anymore. And if not all actives go, one could get high."

I've done it many times. They're still pretty tasty even after all that par-boiling, a bit like scallops or something. Good fried in butter. But yeah there's no guarantee the actives are all gone - however you can be fairly certain there won't be enough left to actually trip, maybe just feel a little stoned. But that was kind of my point about regional differences. It seems in some places people can do this without any worry about actives remaining but where I live.

• Like 1

I agree again. The dosage the high is first noticable is relatively high, so there's a whole dose range that is not noticable as a high.  It just seems so pointless to do this,  I would guess where there are muscarias there are other edible mushrooms, often top ones. Maybe one should just use the mushroom in the safe  1gram dried range as a flavour enhancer, I assure you it works and you can even boost it up to 3-4 gr until it becomes noticable if you are that type of person which I dont recommend for use as flavour enhancer. 

I have wanted to try this for some time, make a small meal with them.. I think I would cook 2 medium sized mushroom caps , no parboiling.  And that should be cause a middle dose at the upper range or something ... not recommended at all for noobs., though 

Edited by sagiXsagi

Scallops was a good description ,)

And 10 mins is all I do plus a rinse. never noticed any effect this way but probably wouldnt feed them to the kids.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_284de.thumb.jpg.4afd927e6dade8a64ce7536cb2e5e173.jpg

Anyone else read about the DMSO Tek? opinions?

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=44418

Edited by AbleKay
link
  • Like 2

On 29/03/2019 at 9:43 PM, AbleKay said:

Scallops was a good description ,)

And 10 mins is all I do plus a rinse. never noticed any effect this way but probably wouldnt feed them to the kids.

Able that looks delicious! I'm definitely going to give this a try very soon!

On 29/03/2019 at 12:43 PM, AbleKay said:

Nah , this dude doesnt seem to know much about muscaria. 

I have done another final revision of my article on muscaria and I hope I will be able to release the ver1 of it within a week. 

• Like 1

of course a week passed, and its not ready, I havent ever created a pdf from scratch , if you believe it, I didnt even have Word on my computer.  as a reward for those that really believed me in that it was going to be ready in a week, here's a teaser 

00 00 00 teaser.jpg

644568812_000000teaser.thumb.jpg.bbae76836139ce6f33e958cefc245238.jpg

644568812_000000teaser.thumb.jpg.bbae76836139ce6f33e958cefc245238.jpg

• Like 1

Uhmm... sagiXsagi...just wondering how you are getting on with that PDF?....I appreciate your candor and knowledge on this topic.

On 02/03/2017 at 8:17 PM, Strontium Dawg said:

re. "It would be interesting to know from where amanitas in oz originate"... it would appear that the origin of Amanita muscaria (and possibly other Am. species as well) came in as spores in the soil plugs of Pinus radiata seedlings imported in the 1940s (? check for accuracy) from Europe.