The Corroboree
Zedo

Flat earth debate

I'll try to explain it.

If you take 2 spheres touching eachother and 1 is pushing the other, the pushed one is bound to roll around it to the other side.

When it keeps beeing pushed like in the case of expansion, it stays rolling around

I'll have to think about that one some more.

Maybe something like the effect of what is pushing and making the sun orbit, perhaps in combination with pressure differences in relation with us to other objects.

The whole distance to other bodies is filled with stuff so there will be some inertia type of action going on even with the uniform pushing

Edited by DualWieldRake

Thought this was interesting. I have no proof this is legit and factual. FYI I haven't been searching for any evidence on purpose, I came across this unintentionally. Anyways regardless of fact or fiction. Let there be peace.

IMG_110.jpg

IMG_110.thumb.jpg.12ac17c8957f125747d71395ce4751e3.jpg

IMG_110.thumb.jpg.12ac17c8957f125747d71395ce4751e3.jpg

What does that prove?

-Its night in usa and day in australia

-A camera can be rotated

• Like 1

On 02/08/2017 at 11:18 AM, DualWieldRake said:

I'll try to explain it.

If you take 2 spheres touching eachother and 1 is pushing the other, the pushed one is bound to roll around it to the other side.

When it keeps beeing pushed like in the case of expansion, it stays rolling around

ok but the planets & moons & sun are not touching each other & are not perpetually expanding so i still have no idea what your getting at

There are manifold indicators for electrical interaction between planets/moons.  Not physically touching (thats an understatement isnt it.....) but not completely isolated either.

2 hours ago, ThunderIdeal said:

There are manifold indicators for electrical interaction between planets/moons.  Not physically touching (thats an understatement isnt it.....) but not completely isolated either.

Yes of course. How does that in any way explain what dwr is very lazily Not explaining.  Even objects which appear to be in complete physical contact are only interacting electrically, albeit on a sub-microscopic level

10 hours ago, DualWieldRake said:

yeah they are, someday you will see it

Dude, you should write a book, your ideas are mind blowing, I could read one liners like this for hours.  Just fascinating.

• Like 1

I wuz just sayin'! 

Well played re: physical contact

oh and happy three thousandthteth post paradox *shoots a party popper*

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 2

On 5-8-2017 at 3:43 AM, paradox said:

Yes of course. How does that in any way explain what dwr is very lazily Not explaining.  Even objects which appear to be in complete physical contact are only interacting electrically, albeit on a sub-microscopic level

Dude, you should write a book, your ideas are mind blowing, I could read one liners like this for hours.  Just fascinating.

https://medium.com/@davidlevitt/space-itself-is-expanding-gravity-and-general-relativity-explained-6395aa2e4d69

On 03/08/2017 at 0:20 PM, ThunderIdeal said:

What does that prove?

-Its night in usa and day in australia

-A camera can be rotated

I just thought they were opposite sides of the world. How can they both see the moon at the same time? I haven't fact checked it not. Had time to do my own proof. Just was the initial assumption. I think the times may be fake as I was speaking to a Canadian this morning bout the moon and he couldn't see it yet and it was almost set on my side. 

2 hours ago, Zedo said:

I think the times may be fake as I was speaking to a Canadian this morning bout the moon and he couldn't see it yet and it was almost set on my side

We'd have to entertain the preposterous notion that the earth was round and the moon was in orbit to even attempt to explain that.

Edited by Sallubrious
  • Like 3

Once again if you read my other posts i think I stated I can't prove it either way. Therefore impartial. But lol made me laugh.

• Like 1

Hmm well i would think about half of the sky is visible from any location so any feature in the sky at a given time should be visible from half of the locations on earth, equal to the parts of the earth visible from said feature.  So depending on a bunch of stuff there would be approximately zero pairs of locations that can never see the moon simultaneously.  There may be some exceptions to do with the poles or whatever (since the moon never approaches them although its pretty wobbly on the ecliptic) but broadly speaking this feels right, the maximum distance away is halfway around the world and the moon is always visible from half of the world :)

• Like 1

Love the moon right now. It's huge. Right out my window. Today's prob been the first time in months I feel any sorta energy again. Full moons do wonderus things sometimes. 

Yeah.  I like the moon alot too.  But I probably like the stars more.  

Yeah no moon, out camping away from all light sources is amazing. Plus some experience enhancers 

• Like 3

Auguste Piccard. Would love to find any unaltered info on this guy or his reports.

I hate the fucking moon, every time it gets full my mrs turns into a werewolf. Not quite a werewolf but sometimes the fangs come out. She used to mark her menstrual cycles on a calendar but all I had to do was look in the sky at night.

I used to hate it when I had a telescope, it's like some bastard has installed a massive spotlight in the sky and no matter what you try do the fucking thing always gets in the way or just blasts so much light everywhere that it's hard to nebulas and other deep space objects. Then if you accidentally look at it your pupils constrict and you can't see through the scope properly for a while.

Fuck the moon.

• Like 2

sorry if this one's been posted already ,... just figured I'd share seeing as I just came across it

- nothing to add to debate with tho  but hope the video is welcome or at least something different to watch

On 08/08/2017 at 10:58 PM, ThunderIdeal said:

gcvbUZpD5Xnt91NiG2nhHMb6XrU7kaFFCYTw31Dx

what kind of post is this?  i wouldn't have posted this. 

???????

wierd... what was it supposed to be a link to a vid Thunder?

...found some more viddage...

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ