The Corroboree
Zedo

Flat earth debate

Is this guy for real? Piloting a home-made rocket is kind of dangerous, whether the earth is round or not! Still, full marks for commitment to only accepting empirical evidence that you gather yourself. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Yeti101 said:

Is this guy for real? Piloting a home-made rocket is kind of dangerous, whether the earth is round or not! Still, full marks for commitment to only accepting empirical evidence that you gather yourself. 

have you seen his youtube test vids? if not i suggest you do, it's great.

• Like 2

I think he is more warhead than pilot in this case... Lol... Weaponised stupidity

• Like 1

He surely will have to be shut down or arrested. In his mind it will all be a conspiracy to silence him, this will be his proof... that 'they' dont want him to prove it. 

Would still love to see it though hahah

Land of the free and all that, so you never know - it might happen. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dicko said:

He surely will have to be shut down or arrested. In his mind it will all be a conspiracy to silence him, this will be his proof... that 'they' dont want him to prove it.

or he will finally progress to where he can reach high enough altitude to see the curvature of the earth & he will finally be convinced he was wrong about flat earth & then he will be called a round earth shill & the flat earth community will know it was all a conspiracy to discredit their movement

• Like 2

honestly though, mostly i think he's just an Evel Knievel wannabe with a passion for rocketry & he's using the flat earth angle to publicize himslef 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paradox said:

or he will finally progress to where he can reach high enough altitude to see the curvature of the earth & he will finally be convinced he was wrong about flat earth & then he will be called a round earth shill & the flat earth community will know it was all a conspiracy to discredit their movement

He'll reach high enough to see the curvature of the earth and have an epiphany that the earth is round, only to then plunge to his death. Then the flat earth community will call it a NASA conspiracy and they had to kill him to keep him from telling the truth.

• Like 4

On 17/09/2017 at 0:00 PM, paradox said:

that & unfortunately there is a global stupidity pandemic of monumental proportions

I've been thinking about this a lot .. I always felt that since like ... age 4 ...

but I often wondered if humans were always like that ?

but for example like in the uk , .. stupidity is often taught ...

i.e. some wasn't actually there before teachings..

with so many being so (fkn stupid), even if you in general aren't sometimes it's simply a self perception to be later realized or not

but ... some of them might be (loop da loop)  who's telling what's supposed to firmly be .. and for sure it has been proven so in retrospect .. and sometime I like to play with that in reverse , change gear to in prospect and then allow time to show me where applicable if possible, whether I was wrong or not ..

This is a long winded formula but pretty powerful I guess for personal assurances, sometimes concrete/titanium/whatever tight hard thing ya wanna see written just there: proofs, sometimes misfire.

bit like a trawl net ..

will there ever be a synchronisation of human higher capacity (currently to some basic, to some arcane)?

must the lower end of the scale be punished like I see so mch over my way .. all on top of natural "punishments" of self learning or not as cases may often and do be?

must the smart on the ground be punished using those whom would usually be considered as their lifelong loves? (be it children or significant other)

who are the right machine parts to ask this? I suppose they're hidden since they would be the ones to hit to take a system out?

maybe ex parts might know a key?

I wonder if this rocket man will be playing some ouroubouros metal for the mission?

I also wonder if someone were to take out these machine parts and find the truth in the rubble , maybe this man doesnt have to accidentally die to fight a lying bastard system.

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

If whether the Earth is flat or not is actually up for debate for you... I have one hope.... and its that those that actually believe that B.S. go the way of the dinosaurs.flat.thumb.jpg.c3a35f54774a056475e109dbaf227b72.jpg 

flat.thumb.jpg.c3a35f54774a056475e109dbaf227b72.jpg

flat.thumb.jpg.c3a35f54774a056475e109dbaf227b72.jpg

• Like 1

i was hoping the ones who made it would but for now it's a lot more believable that it is flat despite not knowing just down to the lies factor

2 hours ago, ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ said:

i was hoping the ones who made it would but for now it's a lot more believable that it is flat despite not knowing just down to the lies factor

Please tell me you are not a flat Earth believer. For anyone that believes the Earth is flat.... I ask that you simply take a photo of the Earth on edge. Or better yet, just stand at the edge and look down and take a picture for me. One thing is for certain, you don't want to jump off the edge of the Earth as  you might float off into space and get lost forever like the dinosaurs.

• Like 2

i grew up believing what i was told ... that the earth was round and since i find they lie so far wide and deep

it brings everything they ever said into question except that which i can see myself or trust to hear from someone else I respect. (but just because they're someone I respect doesnt mean they havent fallen hook line and sinker too either)

i can't prove it's round

or flat

but its easier to believe the powers that were lied about all sorts , including the moon , including the space, including 911, uk false flags and probably more than will ever be known

so not quite , but i'm pretty sure I'm no longer a round earther either.

or glober , or whatever theyre called

doesnt mean i think its a cube lol , just that I'm not prepared to believe official stories.

-bullshit passes for it just too much

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
  • Like 1

do yo have a way or tek lol on how to prove it to ones-self ?

what does it cost? might be able to afford it or to build one just at the moment if not too costly

The simple easy check... take a picture or find a picture of the edge of the Earth. Go to those grid coordinates where the edge of the Earth is said to exist. Jump off that edge of the world. Seriously....shit is getting deep in here.

1 hour ago, ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ said:

do yo have a way or tek lol on how to prove it to ones-self ?

I go with the ancient greek tek. Over 2000 years ago they looked at the moon. The shadow of earth on the moon is always the shadow of a circular or spherical object cast onto a spherical object, no matter what angle the shadow is cast at. Ergo the earth must be a sphere, a disk wouldnt always cast a circular shadow.

It was those nutty ass dark ages christians that forgot all that.

19 hours ago, paradox said:

Dont forget the pastafarians. At high altitude the flying spaghetti monster holds a lense in front of you to make things look curved.

Its just like the prank he pulls of freezing people in time when they reach the edge of the earth and driving them to the other side to screw with their head.

Flying spaghetti monster, master of time, space, and practical jokes.

• Like 7

yeah i think i posted one of them earlier in the thread .. thanks Auxin i will try to recreate these things and see if i believe the earth is round afterward.

I guess it would be nice to have a lazier sure fire armchair way but maybe somethings need fixing manually.

You've had a knack of being awesome help so muchly appreciated and good to see you.

I have a 66ft sailboat and want to start a go fund me to the edge .Top tier donations get to come along for the trip .

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Bigred said:

I have a 66ft sailboat and want to start a go fund me to the edge .Top tier donations get to come along for the trip .

Now that's an idea @Bigred if he wanted to really prove something he should have mounted his steam powered stomp rocket on a ship and sailed to the edge and then fired it over the edge to get pics of the edge of the disk form above and below.

• Like 1

I would be happy to fire that rocket over the Antarctic  lol 

I was thinking surely there has to be a better way to have a look than strapping yourself to a steam powered stomp rocket, why not do it with a camera on a weather balloon and low and behold someone else has had the same idea.

This guy is trying to build a weather balloon that deploys a glider that he hopes will return home with the payload from the camera. It's still early days with the development of the glider but he seems determined to get it working.

Here's his project page

Autonomous high altitude glider

• Like 2