The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Horus

501 garden post

Brought back some awesome memories. Your gardens look amazing mate. 

• Like 1

Fucken lurkers !

The first time I met Horus he had a picture of a skull as his avatar. He contacted me & asked me if I wanted to come and check out his garden. I thought to myself, he's some random guy on the Internet who doesn't post here much and collects human skulls, what could possibly go wrong ?

Anyway I made the trek down there and not long after I got there he showed me some of his collection of Tibetan skulls. He had one in each hand and was explaining their heritage and who they were when they were alive. Then he lost his grip for a split second and fumbled both the skulls and as he did one of the skull caps flew into the air and did a triple back flip with a one and a half twist.

So as it was happening it was like time slowed down & I thought to myself

If that thing lands on this tiled floor it will probably shatter into a thousand pieces and I'll be permanently etched into Horus's memory as the guy that was looking at this precious artefact when it happened..., that's not going to kick the relationship on the right foot, I better catch it.

So I stuck my hands out and caught it.

Horus looked at me like he'd just watched the family jewels get stolen and then returned instantly , breathed a deep sigh of relief and said.

That's a good omen I'd say.

We've been mates ever since, even though we only ever see each other once in 3 blue moons.

All the best Horus & sorry I missed this years camp.

Edited by Sallubrious
  • Like 8

Lol, that is an awesome story. Great looking garden Horus you've got a little slice of paradise there I'd say.  

How did i miss this post?  Wow. :blink:  Your garden is fantastic.  I have much work to do...