The Corroboree
RonnySimulacrum

Event: EGA 2017 Psychedelic Symposium - Our next evolution: Save the date

Hey all, nice to join you.

If anyone hasn't purchased their EGA tickets yet, I have 2x early bird tickets plus 1x powered campsite. I can't go as I've just relocated overseas. I originally offered them on Facebook for $750, less than the $805 I paid, just to see them off to a good home. But no-one seems to want 'em, so if anyone here is interested feel free to bargain. I hate to see them go to waste (and to not recoup any of the outlay, let's be honest). Happy to show proof that I actually have the tickets and ID to match :)

13 hours ago, RonnySimulacrum said:

We will be announcing this all tomorrow with the full list of Panels that will take place over the weekend

Seriously brilliant work Ronny and crew.

Outside the lab I am so completely flummoxed by anything more complex than the construction of a toasted sammidge.

You all putting this together for the community is so absolutely brilliant I can't even...

:worship:

• Like 2

Hey SAB Plant Heads - For those struggling to understand why to go to EGA let me help.

EGA is an Australian homegrown Ethnobotanical and Psychedelic Science Conference.

The International Keynote presenters at EGA are listed below, however, that just the tip of the iceberg. 

Wont to see what really going on then look at the programming pages directly;

http://www.entheogenesis.org/lectures

http://www.entheogenesis.org/panels

http://www.entheogenesis.org/workshops_healing

http://www.entheogenesis.org/prism_track

http://www.entheogenesis.org/arts_program

http://www.entheogenesis.org/monday_lineup

Do I need to say more ..... !

www.entheogenesis.org

Edited by RonnySimulacrum
  • Like 2

pondage_view_2017-07-01_17.51.jpgpondage_2017-07-01_17.46_0.jpg23800239_863549037149386_233582043603752

Keen on a relaxing camping trip while loved ones enjoy EGA? 

A number of EGA fans have been asking if we have an option for families or loved ones who want to come along to the special gathering that is EGA, but who don’t want to attend the conference during the day (or night).  

The freshly released CAMPING ONLY EGA ticket is just that, providing three nights of camping at the EGA campground, on a pristine waterway and under the trees, but with no access to the EGA conference or content.

Your family can explore the local area why you attend the Psychedelic Symposium.

See http://www.entheogenesis.org/tickets for more info.

• Like 1

Just a quick FYI SAB community, just a heads up there only 12 EGA tickets left.

So get off the fence and come and play ;-)

Edited by RonnySimulacrum
  • Like 5

So glad to hear tickets news, this is gunna be a corker. So excited.

Thank you to the whole EGA team for your level of professionalism and commitment to the event. I'm seriously impressed by the amount of work, passion and consideration going into this.

If you're sitting on the fence about a ticket like Ronny said I reckon you'd be insane to miss this. Something for everyone, every level of knowledge and interest in the fields. Everyone.

• Like 4

Hey everyone,

I posted a while back about some tickets I needed to sell off since I can't make it anymore :(

Both tickets have gone to happy homes, but I do still have one pass for a powered campsite. Free to anyone who wants it :)

Cheers, and happy EGA

Can't make it to the EGA Psychedelic Symposium this year, but still wish to show your love and support? Want the chance to win a mind-blowing cornucopia of rare and spectacular entheogen-themed prizes worth many thousands of dollars, including numerous original, one-off and priceless treasures? Would you like to see lectures from the 2017 symposium filmed and added to the EGA YouTube channel to peruse at your leisure in 2018? Well, now is the time to purchase your EGA raffle tickets online!

With less than a week until this year's symposium and raffle draw, and online raffle ticket sales closing at 5pm this Friday, time is running out to secure your chance to win. Don't forget there will be a bonus prize drawn only from online ticket sales, so anyone with raffle tickets purchased online has an extra chance at receiving some very cool prizes! 

All funds raised in the raffle go towards supporting future EGA events, initiatives and related projects, including the EGA YouTube Channel and the EGA Journal. The team at EGA are very grateful for the support we receive with the raffle, and we would not be able to deliver all of this wonderful and (we think) very important content without it.

EGA is a not-for-profit organisation which exists for the benefit of others, usually at personal expense to those behind it, and the funds raised by the raffle help relieve this burden a little and make the organisation more sustainable as a whole.

Thanks again for supporting EGA and we wish you all the best of luck in the draw!

Check out the extensive prize list and claim your tickets here:

www.entheogenesis.org/raffle

Last minute addition to the prize pool!

1x 'Chemical Shaman' clone (TPM x (SS02xPach)) crested cactus - Priceless - Naja Naja

1x 'Penny' (aka 'wandjina') clone (TPM x N1) crested cactus - Priceless - Naja Naja

1x Catha edulis 'Planthelper' (khat) large seed pack - $41 - Naja Naja

• Like 1

So I have to ask? Was my favourite food van there this time round? The lady who does the incredible vege burgers look bean based to me and her home made satay sauce to die for? I am Devo I couldn't make it and her burgers are the best I've ever tasted. And I'm not vego. 

• Like 1

O M G thank you EGA crew for another excellent weekend. So much fun and so very professional all at once <3

Righto, I didn't see many actual presentations cos I was largely freaking out trying to finesse my own ( shared ) upcoming workshops, but that's OK as a bunch of them are coming up on the EGA YouTube channel

Any time I was outside I'd walk ten paces and run into someone I hadn't seen in five years and we'd get talking

Which is perfect for me as that's exactly what I wanted to do. Personally EGA is, for me, about networking and catching up and trying to pitch in at that level of excellence that the other EGA crew show

Also I got to hang out with Kaz at the EGA info tent which is always a goal for me

But there's always something for everyone at an EGA, and everyone's EGA is accordingly different.

Special thanks to Obtuse for sharing the cloning workshop facilitation ( halfa beta blocker rocked for me and was the first time I'd ever felt comfortable presenting anything ), mate you rocked and I would love to co-present another if you'd have me. The people who came along were wonderful and involved and we kinda went overtime but thankfully only into lunch break

Special thanks to Torsten for saving my stuttery arse at our Experiment Design workshop when I was nervous even tho we had rehearsed it so many times. Same on the co-presentation, next time I'll do it better and actually get all the crucial points across

Melbs crew, EGA crew, you rock. I had the best time. Your professionalism, compassion, humour, comprehensible cohesiveness and sense of fun... whoa... What a great weekend.

Also: while in transit I musta eaten halfa VIC. The entire place is delicious. Wagon Wheels the size of yer head at Yarck, off-the-track pubs providing exquisite burgers for $$fuckall. Even the round trip is fun

So: how was your EGA?

• Like 3

So sad I missed this one. I have had some of the best times of my life at EGA outdoor events.

Hoping there will be more outdoor EGAs in the future :)

• Like 1

Hi Ronny and crew

Is there a date for the next EGA? Really keen to make the next one.

Cheers

This thread just came up when I was googling somthing. 

It really was a magnificent event. 

• Like 2