Hi folks, two part auction here...   Up for auction is approximately 1.5m of sausage, 2.5m of Yowie, 1m of PC, a 70cm cut of seed-grown (probably) bruce x PC (2009), a small piece of validus (that will likely only recover if you cut the top off), and the best of the lot a 70cm mid-cut of what was labelled as Rosei No.2 by an old skool grower from the mid-north of SA that recently blew over in the wind. In total around 7m of cactus of considerable girth I might add.   The auction is open to anyone but for obvious reasons the plants cannot be posted. Therefore, the auction is limited to pick up or delivery. If you live in Adelaide or within about a 60km radius of there the cactus will be delivered to you, with delivery the preference.   The auction is open until sunset on the solstice, delivery between Christmas and new year.   The deal is that, rather than pay me, you donate the money to the server costs and take a screen shot of the donation and post it in the thread. At that time the cactus will be delivered (or collected).   The second part of the auction is, since I will need to deliver the plants, that you trade with me a cactus cutting that you post a photo of here. The cutting needs to be suitable for planting directly into the ground.   I will select the best cutting + price package on the solstice.   The auction starts at $80.   I'll bump the thread from time to time.