The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
zelly

PANTYHOSE ALERT: Zelly's tricho's tips n tricks

I love that you've been uploading videos lately!! I'm sure others like myself love getting to see the great and famous misplant garden :worship: some good educational stuff in there too, which is always good for the visual learners like me.

Kudos buddy, keep up the awesome work! I'll be check in to see what mew hybrids you have in store for us :lol:

Any problems with the bugs eating thru the pantyhose, I have to use Agribon  or its about useless

Thanks for sharing, your plants are beautiful :)

You mentioned you freeze the outer layer of the fruit for later use, what do you do with it?

After you collect pollen, how do you store it, and in the past how long has it been viable for?

Awesome post.  I have been making my rounds, one purchase per vendor.  Guess I am headed to Misplant next.  

thanks for sharing

I store the pollen in zip lock baggies with a packet of dessicant stapled inside; all stored on the top shelf of my fridge which keeps them at a chilly 37F.  Since my plants seem to flower April-Jan, I try to use the freshest pollen I've recently collected.  The secret for long term storage is 100% pure pollen with dessicant added.  I've used 10 week old pollen with favorable results, (scop x tpm).

• Like 3