The Corroboree
Thoth

Retrieve info from past lives

Retrieve info from past lives by with numbers/symbols/candle

does anyone see things that could be from prev lives when meditating?

• Like 3

I've had many experiences, in dream states, during meditation, after taking substances and sometimes just in my waking every day life of recalling memories of being totally different people at different points in time. Specifically, being different people in the past. Some of them have been with me since a young age, but I've had a couple of really intense experiences which I was externally observing things happening, kind of like a movie, during a past life regression which scared the heck out of me.

From those experiences I have no doubt in me that those were 'past life' memories, one of them led me to do some research and digging with what I had, and found out some information and records that was darn right scary how much they went hand in hand together.

Its my belief that the individuals we know ourselves to be, are just one aspect of a much greater 'self' and those higher selves are made up of different people living different lifetimes, including the one we are living right now. And we can tap into those other parts of ourselves. Linear time is just an illusion.

• Like 1

That's an interesting thought. I must say upon my awakening and the weeks following I had many dreams with were lucid to the point where I thought it was a recall of a past life... or just another life regardless of time frame. But upon analysis I found things didn't line up with the existence we are in. It was like a futuristic 1920's or something. And all the aspects I could recall were actually part of my desires wills and wants. One major one at the time was I wanted a motorbike. I was reading heaps trying to find anything that I could relate to to try and make further understanding of it all - and I found manifestation.

I took a trip to the mind and all I could view in my skull was me (or another me?) riding the exact bike I wanted. The right colour and type. Even that it was second hand and had a dent on the fuel tank and I knew I wanted a used bike so it was cheap and I knew I was going to have to fix something on it. 

It was so real I thought it was actual life. Then the next morning as soon as I woke I checked gumtree and bam! There it was. The bike I wanted, used, with a dent on the fuel tank, and the right colour and it had a leak I had  to fix. And it was 1/3 the price of all othe bikes of the same type I had been looking at for weeks.

So after that I felt manifestation may be something worth checking out more. Lol so I tried oz lotto. Though I was only meditating. And I could only picture 4 numbered balls so write them down. Put a game in with those numbers plus other random ones to make the 7. And well... I got those 4 numbers and won last division. Coincidence? That depends on who you ask and their experience. 

Im not saying info from past or subsequent lives is unattainable, but sharing how what I first thought to be that, led me to manifestation which showed me an experience that it's possible.

also when I first met cid, every time we'd hang out I always got déjàvu. And I mean serious dejavu. In ways I can't explain or logically process.

We take in so much info that our conscience isn't even aware of. I'd suggest try to analyse how this info is being displayed to you and where any of it had been absorbed in your current form. Prehaps you'll discover something to support or question your experience or thoughts which might shine light on a new door.

• Like 1