The Corroboree
Entheogenic garden

Catha edulis, papaver (all kinds) & the different salvia's (apania, splendens.....)

Hey guys,

Keen to buy catha edulis, all different type of poppies (gotta love the different colours) and salvia (where you've also gotta love the different colours). Please feel ffree to PM me!

Thanks,

EG

I have a small number of dwarf white p. Somniferum seeds I don't need... But it is a small number, like 10.  

Edit: Just got home.  There are more like 20.  I have the rest pre-sewn in peat slabs in the freezer, or I would have more.  

These grow about a foot and a half and are pure white.  My grand called them "window box poppy" because of how small they are.  Been in the family for years. 

Cover postage and they are yours.  You will want to give them a freeze before germinating and they LOVE the spring so don't plant them late. 

Edited by Trevyn
  • Like 1

Brilliant man, oh I've seen pictures of those they're really cool - yeah I'm keen.. I wonder how they'd go hydroponically. I didn't know you were meant to store them in the freezer though? hm

Hi etheogenic, I have some poppy seeds they are a deep red color and possibly some white and purple.

I grew some last year and when I harvested the seeds I just  put them in the same container so they are a mixture, but will mostly be the red color.

I must say before I forget im not in oz.