The Corroboree
godless

So...Im back, the user formally known as....

So pinegapcontrol is back under a new moniker 'godless', thanks torsten for letting me back on, the wait wasn't too bad, I don't know what all the fuss is about.

if ive left you in the lurch for anything please hit me up...

Im overworked and overwhelmed so bare with me, I will do my best to fix any missed trades, swaps. I can think of a couple of people but my memory may need refreshing.

howdy all!

Edited by godless
  • Like 11

sup mane

I like the old Pinegapcontrol avatar better than the new one... :unsure:

Howdy! :lol:

Welcome back buddy!! 

Bloody good to have you back! 

Cant wait for more of your pics.

B

yo stu, sup!

RC do you mean mick taylor or the Unabomber? both are good but I do like the Unabomber, before terrorism got such a bad name. I think ill just leave it as the default, gotta be a good little boy and both pics are slightly hostile, who knows I might settle in eventually and personalize my profile, but im trying to be tame. no ones told me to be so, I just feel that way. kinda feel I shouldn't even be writing this, just treat the site as a resource and not participate in community, it only seems to get me into trouble. I'll just ask questions, answer the odd one, and fling a pic out now and then.

hope my comment about terrorism doesnt start a shitstorm, that's the kind of mindset im in. probably slightly paranoid.

MasterB I had not forgotten about you :) I owe you dude.

• Like 1

Haha!

It was the drawn one I think? :huh:

yeah be the Unabomber, id only just changed it to mick taylor before I got my leave

Glad your back, mostly so i can perv on your cactus :P

some of my trials and tribulations during my absence...

P2180498 classified1.jpg

57e8bedfcaae2_P2180498classified1.thumb.jpg.30ef73d89b6db208b02ccc82ca05ad5c.jpg

57e8bedfcaae2_P2180498classified1.thumb.jpg.30ef73d89b6db208b02ccc82ca05ad5c.jpg

• Like 3

was rough as guts at the time dude, but lessons learned, feel much more confident about the next time, cause it will happen again. plus side is my soil is fkn awesome (spiderbait) 'your fkn awesome'. have learnt since that im not the only cacti farmer to experience floods, its not the end of the world, as long as it subsides in say 4 days max shes all apples, most of my established plants seem to have loved it, it was just fresh cuttings that hadn't rooted yet that suffered, fellas were just floating up and away, I found probably 30 stumps and tips the next few  days where the water was flowing. main thing I salvaged were terschecki x pasacana from prier, they were literally underwater but were holding there ground ie. not floating away, I knew where they were but couldn't see them so just went fishing with my hands and pulled them all out, cant use gloves underwater, its more trouble than its worth, so was just fishing around for spikes....yep! got one, lol.

cheers for the ID reply glaukus, is kinda why I put this one up, felt a bit 2 faced

Soon our work is done, all of us one by one, still we live our lives, as if all this stuff survives

• Like 1

I like your definition of success provided you learn from your mistakes / change your approach. That's not a comment about you in particular OP. More my own personal view learned the hard way.

just a pic I liked after a few beers dude, cant say I gave it much thought, take from it what you will.