The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
2XB

mystery trichocereus mix seed giveaway

Hello :-)

I am so grateful to have a place in this community, many have shared with me and I like to share where I can- love you all.

First 3 to repond in the thread get a trichocereus mix, left overs from recent sowings. Heaps of different seed bagsDon't know how many seed, a few hundred at least I reckon... Free poured.

Australia only I'm afraid.

Peace to all

tmp_23547-IMG_20160922_202038-2083102746.jpg

P.s. it'd be sick if winners could pm'd me a postal Addy straight away so I can post these all out asap.

tmp_23547-IMG_20160922_202038-2083102746.thumb.jpg.f012dc019b76a43c9d24bb2095ecf66a.jpg

tmp_23547-IMG_20160922_202038-2083102746.thumb.jpg.f012dc019b76a43c9d24bb2095ecf66a.jpg

• Like 10

I'd like to give a mystery sack a crack DB:)

Can also spread the love to another member down here:wink:

• Like 1

I think i can do these justice db, that would be awesome. There's a hellava lot of seed there though, I'd be happy with even just half a pack, if that's cool.

Cheers mate :)

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 1

All gone, thanks guys- thanks for the prompt messages, they will be posted this morning, love an efficient giveaway :-)

7 hours ago, Halcyon Daze said:

I think i can do these justice db, that would be awesome. There's a hellava lot of seed there though, I'd be happy with even just half a pack, if that's cool.

Cheers mate :)

Mate you are gonna have to step up on this one- sow em all!! or give some to your mum :-)

I had these packed up and stamped last night sorry, it was more about how many stamps I had at hand, would love to do more, but now is not the right time.

I hope you all can have an amazing day! I got my kids at work with me at the moment, how good is that!! :-)

• Like 2

lol....I scratched my head for a minute, only just got to opening the mail:wink:

Arrived down south all good DB, many thanks mate.

• Like 1

All good dudes :-)

Hit me with a pm and we'll work something out

@crazzyeddy