The Corroboree
eYann

Looking to buy a backyard greenhouse in Sydney

Hello, I was curious if anybody knew of anywhere around Sydney to purchase a larger greenhouse (up to 3x5m). I have also been looking in to purchasing one of the Maze greenhouses from Bunnings. http://www.mazeproducts.com.au/ , does anybody have any feedback on theses? Also if you have something for sale that is a substantial size, please send me some info!

• Like 1

I have a large greenhouse, from memory 3.7m x 2.2m, in a box that has never been built. It also come with a shelving unit that goes all the way around in three levels. Total cost was over 3.5K when I bought it some years ago. I wasn't able to put it up due to life getting in the way. 

Send me a PM if interested I'm only looking for $500 for it with the shelving unit included, the shelving unit cost me $800 alone. 

It is located in Seven Hills in Sydney and you will need a truck or similar to move it, the boxes are super heavy and 4m long.

HN

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hellonasty said:

I have a large greenhouse, from memory 3.7m x 2.2m, in a box that has never been built. It also come with a shelving unit that goes all the way around in three levels. Total cost was over 3.5K when I bought it some years ago. I wasn't able to put it up due to life getting in the way. 

Send me a PM if interested I'm only looking for $500 for it with the shelving unit included, the shelving unit cost me $800 alone. 

It is located in Seven Hills in Sydney and you will need a truck or similar to move it, the boxes are super heavy and 4m long.

HN

Damn! Iwant your greenhouse! but Im all the way up near the qld border. :( Thats a long road trip for a greenhouse.

On 03/10/2016 at 0:46 PM, niggles said:

Damn! Iwant your greenhouse! but Im all the way up near the qld border. :( Thats a long road trip for a greenhouse.

Oh that's a shame :( I just noticed this thread and could've actually picked it up and brought it as far as coffs harbour for you since 7 hills is near me...

• Like 1

Appreciate the thought.. ill continue prowling for greenhouses